WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Dry, callused and cracked feet are not only hideous and unattractive to look at they are equally painful too. Walking in bare feet, or friction against the insoles of your shoes, both can contribute toward dry, crusty skin, but there’s no reason you have to live with it.
Cracked feet are a nuisance, but they can usually be treated easily and affordably at the comfort of your home with the below mentioned tips:
• Add half cup of lemon juice in 4 mugs of warm water and then soak your feet for 10 minutesto loosen the tight dead skin of your feet. You can add 3 or 4 drops of lavender oil, baby oil tor honey to enhance the hydrating effects.
• Smooth wet feet regularly with a pumice stone. This reduces the thickness of hard, cracked, calloused skin. But make sure that you do not scrub your feet harshly or try to remove all of the dead skin at once as it will cause more pain than comfort.
• Use a hypoallergenic moisturizing lotion and apply liberally to feet, paying extra attention to your heels and tendons. Make your own foot lotion by combining baby lotion with spearmint and eucalyptus oil. Massage into feet and cover them in thin cotton socks. Sleep in your lotion-rich socks and then rinse carefully in the morning. You can also opt for Vitamin E oil. Puncture vitamin E capsules and spread the contents on your feet. Vitamin E has been shown to help heal dry, cracked skin.
• Virgin coconut oil can be used as a deep moisturizing treatment on your feet. Coconut oil contains medium chain fatty acids, including lauric acid, which concurrently heal skin and kill fungus. All you need to do is lather this magical oil onto clean, dry feet and then cover them with cotton socks. Let the oil penetrate overnight. Wash it off thoroughly in the morning.
• Scrub your feet every other day with a homemade foot scrub made from 4 tablespoons of salt mixed with ½ cup of baby oil, almond oil, or coconut oil. When you use an oil-based foot scrub make sure that you lightly rinse your feet with warm water and not wash them with soap, because then you will remove the hydrating effects of oil.
• Don’t pick at the cracks in your feet. You will cause more cracks.
Look sharp in flip-flops and summer sandals with these at-home pedicure tips.
If your cracked feet bleeds and does not respond to skincare and moisturizing, a foot fungus might be present. In such a case you should seek the help of a doctor or podiatrist immediately to rule out any major issues.
Paraffin Wax Treatment for Hands & Feet
Oriflame Feet Up Soothing Foot Cream
Krack Happy Feet Radiant Foot Moisturiser
How to Select the Right Heels for Your Feet
7 Common Foot Ailments- Causes, Remedies and Exercises
Oriflame Soothing Foot Cream with Chamomile
H20 Plus Softening Mint Foot Rub
Fish Spa for Feet
How To Do Pedicure At Home in 5 Easy Steps
Scholl Foot and Nail Cream
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Oriflame Eucalyptus Exfoliating Foot Scrub
Jovees Foot Care 2 in 1
Himalaya Foot Care Cream and TBS No More Rough Stuff Pumice
Monsoon Footwear and Foot Care
Bath and Body Works Toe The Line : Smoothing Foot Scrub
Avon Foot Works Refreshing Citrus Foot Soak
Oriflame Overnight Foot Cream with Avocado
VlCC Pediglow Pedicure Kit