Summer skincare issues are different than what one undergoes during fall and winters hence the need for different products and routines is required. As your clothes change with the season, so should your skin care routine. If you are in a dilemma on how to take your beauty routine from one season to the next then read on the below mentioned tips on transitioning skin care from summer to fall.
• Switch to mild cleansers: Opt for a sulfate-free cleanser in the cooler weather as harsh products will not only strip your skin of moisture they will cause a buildup of dead skin cells that will cause acne. If your holy grail cleanser is just normally on the strong side, you might want to drop a wash or two throughout the day so as not to dry out and irritate your skin. Go through your stash and see which ones contain ingredients that dry out the skin. The first thing to look for is alcohol.
• Do not forget to exfoliate: Breakouts can increase in the fall because cool air results in dull, dry skin that can trap oil and bacteria so exfoliation is very important to help skin breath.
• Never skip your sunscreen: This is the most common mistake a lot of us make during fall. The sun may not glare down on you as harshly in fall as in summers but that doesn’t mean an end to UV protection. Sunscreen is something that you should wear all year round, regardless of whether you see and feel the sun or not.
• Moisturize more: Fall marks the beginning of the drying season for your skin so make sure it gets plenty of love by moisturizing it every day. Moisturizing is best done after showering, shaving, exfoliating and before going to sleep but you should definitely moisturize in between, throughout the day, too if you feel like it’s necessary. It would also help if you would use those thick, rich cream moisturizers during these times as those are extra moisturizing.
• Don’t forget your lips: Your lips are more sensitive than your skin and will definitely start drying out come fall. Start applying a serious lip balm as much as possible to keep your lips hydrated as nothing will look good on chapped lips.
• Pay attention to your hair: The transition between summer to fall is when it is vital to add a hair mask or change your shampoo or conditioner so your hair can adjust to the change in temperature. Start the new season off right by giving your scalp a good detox by using a clarifying shampoo once every two weeks.
Korean Beauty Secrets
Makeup for Indian Bride| Indian Bridal Makeup
10 Most Beautiful Indian Women Ever
Must Have Pieces in Indian Women’s Wardrobe
Japanese Beauty Secrets
Chinese Beauty Secrets
Beauty Secrets of International Supermodels
Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm – Petal Soft
Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Mascara Ja-Va-Voom!