WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Cetaphil moisturizing cream is a cult classic. It has been around for a long time and many people swear by this product in spite of using many other exciting products. It can be used for just about everything. The reason I thought of writing this article was because once when I visited my dermatologist with stretchy dry lips, he prescribed this and I was like “a moisturizer on the lips? Really?” But it worked liked a charm!
Here are 7 uses of Cetaphil moisturizing cream; why it should be a staple in your vanity:
1. As an intense lip moisturizer: My stretchy dry lips were so moist and plump within 8 hours of leaving this on. Thank you doctor!
2. As a makeup remover: Forgot your makeup remover? Use this! It is extremely safe for eyes too.
3. As an eyebrow cream: Dab on a little on your eyebrows to tame and control those unruly brows.
4. As an in-flight savior: The flight cabin is extremely drying and your skin (face, hands and elbows) get extremely dry. You can use this to your rescue. My nostrils tend to dry inside the plane and I apply this into my nose using a cotton bud. Being fragrance free it’s perfect.
5. As an after shave/wax care: This is perfect for soothing and calming the razor cuts or the waxed follicles and reduce the discomfort.
6. As an in-between treatment option: Those of you who are on strong creams like retinol, glycolic acid, etc. know how much your skin gets sensitive and sore. When you are taking the 1-2 day break in between your treatment, slather this all over your face for that soothing relief to your skin.
7. As a post manicure and pedicure care: After the scrubbing, soaking and cleansing agents, your hands and feet will thank you if you immediately follow your manicures and pedicures (while at the parlor itself) with a thick slathering of this cream.
Can you think of any other ways to use this versatile cream? Do share with us if you do 🙂
10 Uses of Baby Oil in Beauty Regimen
10 Amazing Ways To Store Your Makeup
5 Best Ways to use Translucent Loose Powder
Best Ways to Exfoliate Acne-Prone Skin
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion
Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream