By Shibri K.
Today, I have tips for acne and pimple sufferers, and I think if you have trouble with your skin, you must try these 7 tips for sure.
1) Choose your face wash wisely: Cleansing is basic step of skincare and choice of right facewash is very important in treating Acne. If you have acne prone skin, opt for mild facewash with antiseptic properties. Face washes with Neem & tea tree oil are best for Acne prone skin. Do not using foaming facewashes & facewashes with scrubbing granules at all.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
2) Say no to home remedies: When you suffer from acne, there are so many people around you who would suggest you things from all over the world. From clove oil to papaya & tomato, suggestions are numerous. But the thing is that home remedies are slow, really very slow to show any difference if any at all. Moreover, there are chances that they can have some adverse reaction on you as well. Better stay away from them for a while.
3) Seek Expert help: If your acne is severe then it is wise to consult a derma as soon as possible. Seeking expert help at early stage would save your skin from agony of going through a lot of stuff. Be regular with regime suggested by doc & soon enough you will see visible results that too without much efforts.
4) Do not exfoliate: Exfoliating skin over pimples would irritate your skin & make the appearance even worse. Stay away from the temptation of scrubbing your face if you have active acne. If you have too much blackheads & cannot avoid scrubbing at all, you can opt for facewash with salicylic acid & glycolic acid as these two ingredients will provide gentle exfoliation to your skin without manual force.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
5) Stop experimenting: If you have acne, keep your skincare routine as minimal as possible. Those fancy serums & tubes of lotions can wait until you have a clear canvas. You may feel urge to try everything under the sun to get rid of your acne but that’s not gonna help at all, Trust me. Patience is the key.
6) Treat Dandruff: Among a lot of reasons for acne, dandruff is one of the most common. Dandruff is one silent culprit, especially if you have pimples on your forehead. Use a good anti-dandruff shampoo alongside your acne treatment. Apply good anti-dandruff shampoo at least twice a week on your hair for efficient results.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
7) Detox from inside: You have to be little wise with your food choices when you are suffering from acne. You need to figure out triggers for your acne. Also, Apart from drinking lots of water, also include fresh fruit juices in your diet to keep your body cool. Limit intake of dairy products as well.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Klean V Feminine Hygiene Cleanser
Best Method To Treat Acne and Cosmetic Calculator
Pimple and Acne Creams that Didn’t Work
Best Makeup For Acne Prone Skin
How I Got Rid of Acne
Natural Homemade Astringent For Skin: Easy Recipes And Ideas
Homemade Body Scrub Recipes With Kitchen Ingredients
The Ingredients in Shampoos and Conditioners and their Significance
Boots Ingredients Acacia Honey and Jojoba Intensive Hair Treatment
Green Tea Clay Mask for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin
Oily Combination Skin, Acne Prone Skin Care Routine
Homemade Toner For Oily and Acne Prone Skin
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India