Sometimes when you want to look good and you’re in a hurry, there’s no time to experiment randomly. There’s that impromptu girls’ brunch, or a time when your bestie has some great news, or when you need to make an emergency trip to the mall. Here are the best makeup looks that can come to your rescue when you need them to:
1. The Shimmer Glow: This is for one of those occasions when you want to look good but not overly made up, and it’s perfect for summer. Use champagne coloured eyeshadow or shimmery light pink eyeshadow all over your eyelid, and apply white eyeliner pencil on your waterline. This opens up the eyes a lot. Next, use brown eyeliner on your upper and lower lash lines. Seal the look with some highlighter used on your cheekbones.
2. N*de Lips: The n*de lip is back, and it’s best teamed with lightly smudged, kohl-rimmed eyes or smoky eyes if you have more time. Make sure you pick the right shade of n*de lipstick for your skin tone or you might risk making your lips look too pale.
3. The Golden Girl: Gold and brown is the best combination for a glam smoky eyes look. Use gold eyeshadow over your eyelids, a wooden brown on your crease and seal it off with a coffee brown on the outer corner. Finish with black eyeliner and mascara and you’re good to go.
4. Fiery Red Lips: Red lipstick looks good on almost all skin tones, with the right shade. Swipe some red lip cream or lipstick after you outline your lips with a smooth lip liner, add some kajal to your eyes and you are all set to step out.
5. The Makeup-free Look: The best kind of makeup look is one that makes it look like you aren’t wearing any makeup. Keeping it natural helps when you’re going out casually or during the summer when heavy-duty makeup can just melt off. Apply light coverage foundation with SPF using a stippling brush and a makeup sponge for a dewy look, use concealer for dark circles and finish with tightlined eyeliner and a natural coloured tinted lip balm.
6. The Pink Princess Look: Pink looks good and brightens up any shade of skin. Use white eyeliner on your waterline and apply light pink eyeshadow on your eyelid crease, with nude eyeshadow on the lids. Pink blush also helps you achieve a glowing, healthy look. Finally, use a pink MLBB shade to complete the look.
7. The Dusky Goddess Look: Some bronzer, a highlighter and n*de lipstick can go a long way to achieve a sun goddess look. Use bronzer to shade and contour your face and highlight your cheekbones. Apply translucent powder on oil-prone areas of your face and finish up with nude lipstick. Effortless!
Which of these makeup looks would you identify with the most? Try at least one of these every week when you’re in a rush and you will see the difference it will make!
7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth
7 Best Weight Loss Books
7 Ways To Highlight The Best Features Of Dark Skin
7 Homemade Remedies for Hair Split Ends
Matte Makeup Look for Your Face, Eyes and Lips
5 Minute Everyday Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Copper & Brown Makeup Look Photo Tutorial
Quick and Peppy-Colorful Makeup Look
How To Dress As Per Body Type