As you may know already, thick and bushy eyebrows are all the rage in the beauty community these days, and more and more brow products are being launched to help you get that look. However, not many of us are blessed with full and thick brows, and no matter how much product we apply, there’s nothing like a naturally thick brow. In this post, I’ll take you through some really quick and easy home remedies that you can try in order to promote the healthy growth of eyebrow hair.
These are the 7 best methods to grow eyebrow hair:
1. Castor oil: Castor oil is easily the most popular and most effective natural remedy to promote growth of eyebrow hair. The oil is rich with proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids, all of which are essential nutrients to promote hair regrowth. Massage some castor oil into your eyebrows and leave it on for 30 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily for 2-3 weeks to see results.
2. Olive oil: Olive oil is nourishing and rich with Vitamin E, which promotes the growth of eyebrow hair and also helps retain the dark pigment in the hairs. You could mix ½ teaspoon of olive oil with 2-3 drops of honey and massage the mixture into your eyebrows. Wash off with lukewarm water after 30 minutes. Repeat once daily for soft, thick and full eyebrows.
3. Coconut oil: The skincare superstar “coconut oil” can have effective results on eyebrow hair growth as well. For healthy and thick eyebrows, massage coconut oil into them every night and leave it on overnight. Wash off with plain water in the morning and repeat every night until you see results.
4. Vitamin E oil: Vitamin E oil is another excellent choice to promote eyebrow hair regrowth. Take a Vitamin E capsule and break it open to extract the oil from it. Apply this to your eyebrows and leave it on overnight for best results. You can wash your face as usual in the morning.
5. Onion juice: This may not be for everyone, owing to the pungent smell of onion, but it is an effective remedy nonetheless. Onions are a rich source of sulphur, which is great for promoting eyebrow growth. Take a little bit of onion juice and gently apply to the eyebrows using a Q-tip. After 15-30 minutes, take a little bit of lemon juice on another clean Q-tip to gently wipe it off. Repeat once every alternate day.
6. Milk: Milk is rich with nutrients like proteins and fats, which promote the growth of eyebrow hair. Take a little bit of whole or full fat milk and apply it to your eyebrows. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. Repeat once daily until you see results.
7. Egg yolk: Using egg yolk on your eyebrows can miraculously promote the growth of healthy and full eyebrows. Crack open an egg and separate the yolk from the white. Beat the yolk thoroughly so that you get a thick and creamy consistently. Taking a cotton swab or Q-tip and apply the egg yolk to your eyebrows and leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water and repeat the treatment once a week.
Some other effective home remedies you can try for eyebrow hair growth are aloe vera gel, jojoba oil and fenugreek seeds.
5 Tips to Promote Eyebrow Re-Growth
Home Remedies for Thick Eyebrows
How To Get Thicker Eyebrows
How to Reduce The Pain Caused Due to Eyebrow and Upper Lip Threading
6 Rosehip Oil Methods to Prevent Hair Loss
7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth
8 Natural Ways to Improve Hair Density