Hey beautiful ladies,
A few days back, I had made a list of non-oxidizing foundations for oily skin. Today, I am back with the list of foundations which do not oxidize and will give a hydrated glowing skin to dry skinned beauties. Scroll down to find the picks.
1. Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation:
A drugstore foundation with a luxurious second skin effect. It provides a very natural-looking medium coverage and feels lightweight on skin. Dry-skinned beauties will love it as it doesn’t cling to dry patches or accentuate them. The lovely matte effect feels very comfortable and stays intact for long hours.
2. MAC Face and Body Foundation: This is a sheer water-based foundation which gives light to medium coverage. The finish is quite dewy and gives that illusion of healthy, well-hydrated skin. It is a long-lasting foundation which can survive hot humid days without oxidizing or fading. It does not accentuate pores or settle into fine lines and gives that lovely natural glow to the skin. A top choice for dry skin and for all skin types in winters.
3. Gucci Lustrous Glow Foundation: If you are blessed with good skin and want to splurge on a high-end brand, this should be your pick. It builds up beautifully without getting cakey and the creamy thin consistency as at for dry skin. No blending hassles, just smooth glowing skin. It doesn’t oxidize, so you don’t have to worry about your face looking grey after a few hours.
4. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation: One of Rati mam’s most-used foundations! The soft ultra-fine fluid texture feels delicate and light on skin giving an incomparable “second-skin” perfection. The complexion appears amazingly even, fresh and energized. The coverage is low, but perfect for giving that my skin but better look. It doesn’t oxidize and is definitely a good one for dry skin.
5. Lotus Herbals Ecostay Foundation: A clear winner from the brand. This foundation can be your HG foundation if you have normal-dry skin. The Ecostay Foundation is a medium to full coverage foundation which glides smoothly and stays on all day long. It’s super comfortable to wear and never gives a stretchy feeling. The finish is velvety matte and looks oh-so-natural!
6. Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Mousse Foundation: A matte foundation for dry skin which looks and feels great. The smooth whipped texture can even out skin tone giving a beautiful natural finish. It doesn’t oxidize and is the perfect pick for days when you know you will be posing for plenty of pictures.
7. Colorbar Amino Skin Radiant Foundation: A two-in-one product for the busy beauties. It has a high coverage creamy formula which instantly smoothens skin and covers blemishes. The luscious foundation can be easily blended on hydrated skin and it locks moisture, giving a slightly dewy yet perfectly flawless finish. Even without a setting powder, it doesn’t oxidize and lasts through sweaty days.
8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
7 Best Foundations for Dry Skin
6 Best MAC Foundations for Dry Skin
How to Apply Foundation on Dry Skin
Best Foundations For Uneven Skin Tone
9 Best Foundations for Oily, Acne Prone Skin
10 Best Foundations for Oily Skin