In this post, we are going to take you through some quick and easy ways to prepare DIY face packs at home that can help you combat the problem of an uneven skin tone. Uneven skin tone is a fairly common skin concern, only because there are many ways to define and identify an uneven skin tone. If you suffer from dry and dehydrated skin, then you could have an uneven skin texture and dry patches on your face. If you have redness, inflammation, bumps and blemishes, then that too, qualifies as uneven skin tone. There are a variety of facets to this skin concern.
However, the most important thing to keep in mind when addressing the problem of uneven skin tone is to devise an appropriate skincare routine that contains all the essential products. Face packs or masks play an important role in this regard. Here are some DIY face packs that you can use to combat this problem. All of these recipes use no more than 3-4 ingredients and are quick and easy to prepare.
1. Yogurt and turmeric face pack: You will need ½ teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of yogurt and 3 drops of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients together to form a smooth paste. Apply to a clean face and wash off after 20 minutes. This will take care of pigmentation, acne, spots and blemishes. It will also hydrate the skin and get rid of tan.
2. Gram flour and honey face pack: An easy pack to prepare, for this you will need 1 teaspoon of gram flour or besan, 2 teaspoons of honey and 4-5 drops of rose water. Mix together to form paste, apply to clean skin, and wash off once dry. You will be left with soft and radiant skin that is even in tone and texture.
3. Lemon peel powder and coconut oil face pack: This potent face pack is filled with antimicrobial properties that heal and nourish the skin and smooth it out in tone and texture. Prepare by mixing together 2 teaspoons of lemon peel powder and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
4. Tomato, honey and lemon juice face pack: Prepare a paste by blending in a mixer one ripe tomato. Add the juice of ½ a lemon to this paste. Add 2 tablespoons of honey. Mix well and apply. Wash off with cold water. This powerful face pack treats a host of skin concerns, such as dullness, uneven texture, redness and pigmentation.
5. Milk, gram flour and baking soda face pack: Take 3 tablespoons of gram flour and 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and add some milk to prepare a paste. Apply this on cleansed skin and wash off once dry. This helps achieve a smooth and flawless complexion.
6. Orange, sugar and aloe vera face pack: Take ¼ cup of freshly squeezed orange juice, 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 3 tablespoons of sugar, and mix all the ingredients together. Let it dry on cleansed skin and wash it off in gentle circular motions for a smooth complexion.
7. Strawberry, cream and honey face pack: Crush 1 ripe strawberry to form a paste. To this, add 1 teaspoon of fresh cream and 1 teaspoon of raw honey and mix the ingredients together to form a consistent paste. Apply to cleansed skin and wash off with cold water once dry. This delivers a smooth, even, radiant and nourished complexion.
DIY Rice Flour Face Pack for Smooth and Bright Skin
DIY 3-Ingredient Gel Face Pack for Hydrated and Glowing skin
DIY Face Pack for Pore Firming and Skin Smoothing
DIY Three-Ingredient Face Pack for Instant Glow
Best Foundations For Uneven Skin Tone
How to Treat Uneven Skin Tone
How to Get Rid of Uneven Skin Texture on the Face
10 Best Products that Even Out Skin Tone