Are your dark underarms making you feel shy and conscious? You may have noticed that many well-known deodorant brands promise to give you whiten underarms which really baffles me as we know that deodorants are the most common reason for dark armpits.
However, to understand how to get rid of dark underarms, you first need to understand the causes.
Causes of dark underarms:-
• Regular use of Deodorants and Antiperspirants
• Over Sweating
• Frequent use of Hair Removal Creams
• Dead Cells
• Health Problems like Overweight or Diabetes.
If you have darker under arms due to a medical condition then you must consult a doctor and take precise care for it rather questing for home remedies. For other below mentioned home remedies may help.
Homemade Underarm Whitening Masks:
• Mix 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoons of Sea salt, 1 tablespoons of Honey,1 tablespoon of Olive oil and 3 drops of Lemon juice in a bowl to form a paste. Apply it over the wet skin and then massage gently for 3 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
• Potato also works as a natural bleaching agent. You can either rub underarm skin with thinly sliced potatoes, or grate the potato and apply the juice to the affected area. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash.
• Mix 1 tablespoon pineapple juice alongwith 1 tablespoon honey and massage the mixture under the armpits. Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse it well with lukewarm water.
• Combine 2 tablespoon yogurt with 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar. Apply a thick layer to the skin and allow it to set for 20 minutes. Wash thoroughly with water.
• Daily massage your underarms using coconut oil to get rid of dark underarms. Massage underarms for 10- 20 min then wash the area properly using mild soap. You can massage daily before bath, Coconut oil works as an effective natural deodorant too.
• Add 2 tablespoon of Yogurt in 1/2 teaspoon of Orange peel powder and make thin paste. Apply over the wet skin and Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and note amazing results.
• Mix 2-3 tablespoon of oatmeal, add 2 teaspoon of honey, add a pinch of turmeric powder, few drops of lemon juice and raw milk, make a fine paste and use this mixture as scrub. Massage underarms using this scrub for 5 min then leave for few min then wash it using plain water. Apply this scrub every other day.
Temporary Methods to Remove Underarm Hair
Permanent Methods to Remove Underarm Hair
How to Reduce Underarm Wetness
Waxing vs Epilators – What do you Prefer for Hair Removal?
Facial Hair Home Removal Tips
Anne French Creme Hair Remover- Aloe Vera
How to Get Rid of Dark Underarm
Sure Anti-Perspirant Review
Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips- REVIEW
3 Step Skin Care for Summers – Lotus Herbals
Homemade Body Scrub Recipes With Kitchen Ingredients
10 Homemade Facial Scrubs
Homemade Apricot Scrub: DIY
Homemade Papaya and Oats Face and Body Scrub
Coffee, Vanilla & Sugar Body Scrub: DIY
6 Homemade Anti Cellulite Body Scrubs