Hi Everyone, 🙂
A lot of you ask me about my makeup packaging for travels. This time I decided to click some pictures of what all I packed for lipsticks and nail paints. There are two things I considered while packing this stuff:
- I should keep colors that I could mix and match with different outfits.
- I wanted to keep a mix of high end and budget stuff because some of the high end stuff is not available at a lot of places. And we have readers on IMBB from various places. 🙂
I mostly wore bright colors through out the trip but kept a lovely neutral peach shade to compliment with smokey eyes.
- Lotus Pure Color Lipstick in Magenta fire. It is a gorgeous magenta red color. I skipped taking the classic red and went for this rather because I felt it was the perfect shade for the wintery season. I have worn it HERE.
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Calypso. It is a perfect mix of coral and pink.
- Lotus Pure Color Lipstick in My Peach : This lipstick I used with two of my outfits. One of them is this. I looove this shade because it is n*de , it does not wash off color from my face and it is not that typical concealer-ish neutral shade.
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Jenna : It is a beautiful bright orange color. I wore it with two outfits again.One of them is THIS
I knew that I wouldn’t find much time to change nail paints so I wanted versatile colors.
- Lotus Nail Paint in Mint Magic 79 : It complimented so well with my two outfits HERE and HERE. Plus it’s such a pretty conversation starter. 🙂
- Lotus Nail Paint in Crimson : I wanted an orange nail paint and I wanted a red nail paint. This is an orangey red. 😀 Need I say more? 😛
- Chanel Nail Paint in Lotus Rouge : I wanted a deep wine shade for this outfit.
How do you decide which lipsticks and nail paints to carry with your during your trip? 🙂