Ok so my last post was a general idea about bangs; types, thickness, length. Other than leaving your bangs down or swept to the side, there is a whole world of styles that can be used for bangs. Bang hairstyle is always used for those periods when your bangs are too short, and you’re waiting for them to grow back. Or if you’ve decided to grow out your bangs, using these bang hairstyles will keep it away from your face and keep you looking good.
1. French braid on bangs is an explosive look for this summer. My personal favourite style is Waterfall braid. A French braid that starts from bangs and shaped like a crown around the head, the most delicious thing about this braid is that the hair you let go at each interval like in the video makes it look like a waterfall of hair. Love the name, Love the braid. This is a must try for all, whether you have braids or not.
2. Second on the list is a really simple bang style that will take practically one minute to do. And all you will need is one or two bobby pins. This bang hairstyle will look good with hair up style on a night out.
3. Third on the list is the quiff or poof some might call it. This doesn’t work so well with short bangs, but eye length bangs can do this bang hairstyle, here is a short video tutorial on making a quiff.
4. Another Lilith Moon tutorial, I must admit this chic girl sure knows her way around hairstyles. Here is a tutorial made by Lilith of a recent rock star look seen on Kim Kardashian. I put this as my hardest bang hairstyle tutorial. It’s a 5 tail braid on the most top of your head, a really nice look for a day out in the sun.
5. This look is another unique way of putting bangs up, here the stylish curls the bangs up so to make your hair look like it has more volume and also pull up the bangs.
6. If you want to take a look on a few simple styles for bangs, this next video is pretty neat. I especially like her simple pull bangs to the side and pin look, am going to try that this weekend out!
7. Last on my list is again another video by Lilith Moon. This is another type of cool braid for bangs, which you can wear up or down and still look dazzling. She is a genius with braids. Braids work for people with bangs or people without bangs because a braid holds short hair in neatly if tied neatly just like longer hair.
And those are some good hairstyles for your summer bangs. Give them a try, good luck.
5 Youtube Videos on Everyday Makeup
6 Funny Fashion Show Disasters from Youtube
Top 5 Youtube Videos on Bollywood Celebrities Without Makeup
5 Funny & Interesting Beauty Commercials From Youtube
YouTube Tuesdays: Easy Sexy Hair Styles
Get Bangs for Hair This Summer!
Types of Fringes / Bangs for Different Face Shapes
Hair Style : Bangs vs Fringes
How to Blow Dry Fringe/Bangs for Curly/Wavy Hair
Hair Style – 8 Fantastic Reasons to Get A Short Hair Cut
Style Guide: In Fashion Always
What’s your Bollywood Style Quotient?
Know Your Style – Bohemian, RockerChic or Preppy
Sweater Dresses : How to Style a Sweater Dress
DIY T-Shirt Cutting Ideas
13 thoughts on “7 YouTube Videos on How to Style Bangs”
:waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :woot: :woot: :happydance: :happydance:
i wanted this p cyra
thanks a ton
:waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :victory: :victory: :victory:
I am such a HUGE fan of Lilith Moon!!! In fact I have planned my wedding hairdos along her tutes!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Even i am A big LillithDarkMoon Fan!!!! she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEE!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: cant wait to see what hairstyle u are gonna do at ur wedding..!!
AWesssommmmmmmmmmmmme videos!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
it seems to b so tough