WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
When it comes to beauty and fashion, we all know that the market is flooded with so many options. Also, there are makeup brands designed to cater to every kind of budget. Similarly, you will find numerous high street fashion brands that make elegant and trendy stuff. At the same time, there will be no dearth of luxury brands making timeless pieces. For any buyer, it can be fairly challenging to decide what one should buy or shouldn’t buy. Much of these decisions depend on your preferences, your lifestyle and your budget. However, if you have been debating about spending your money on certain fashion accessories then, here is a list of eight items to help you decide what’s worth your money. It will also help you to plan about where you can actually save money while shopping from local and high street stores.
1. A classic black messenger bag: A classic, small-sized black bag in messenger style, like the ones that Chanel makes, is a great piece worth investing your money in. These bags typically come with chain straps or woven chain straps, and they never seem to go out of fashion. Whether it’s a lunch date or a night out, this bag will stand you in good stead.
2. A pair of cat-eye sunglasses: Cat-eye sunglasses are extremely flattering on most face shapes. They add dimension and structure to the face while making you look effortlessly chic and classy. They are surely one of the worth investing accessories.
3. A pair of aviator sunglasses: Aviator sunglasses have never gone out of fashion and will probably always remain trendy. Instead of wearing a random or inexpensive pair of aviators, you’d rather get yourself a good pair of aviators with high-quality lenses.
4. A silk scarf: You can never go wrong with a silk scarf. It can liven up just about any outfit and can double up to keep you warm when you need it. You can experiment with colours and prints to add variety to your wardrobe.
5. A pair of black or nude heels: A pair of heels is a staple fashion accessory and can instantly make any outfit look fabulous. You can’t go wrong with a pair of black or nude heels. These will go with just about any outfit of yours and will last you ages.
6. A statement necklace: A statement necklace is just about all you need to add flavour and character to an otherwise dull and boring outfit. A quirky and trendy style is definitely worth the purchase.
7. A pair of statement earrings: You could choose to splurge on a pair of diamond earrings because they are timeless and classic, and will go with just about anything that you choose to wear. However, there are plenty of cheaper options available in the market. A pair of statement earrings is a worthwhile fashion investment.
8. A hold-it-all handbag: A reasonably large, hold-it-all shoulder bag can come in handy for several purposes. Whether it is a long day at work or a trip that you’re taking, you will need a large shoulder bag at all times. It will be one of your most versatile fashion purchases. It’s always a good idea to invest your money in something that you know you will be using for a long time to come and on a regular basis.
8 Classic Ways to Style Black and White Outfits
Colorbar #008 Classic Rust Ultimate 8hrs Stay Lipstick
Le Metier de Beaute Classic Flawless Finish Foundation
Latest Trends in Fashion Accessories
How to Wear Jewelry & Fashion Accessories
8 Hot Beach Fashion Trends for Summer 2012