WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Shiny beautiful hair is what everyone desires. Hair spas are a new rage among men and women today. Afterall a well groomed personality is what matters the most nowadays.
We all spend so much time and money to look good and presentable. A well put up look can be doomed by dry and frizzy hair. Split ends is the most common problem faced by people around the globe. The hair care market is flooded with various products to overcome this problem. Most products targeted towards split ends contain silicones which coat the hair, filling in the rough surface and give it a temporarily smoother look.
Though, it is very difficult to mend split ends yet there are few home remedies that can certainly help to sort out this problem to a great extent.
Tips to cure split ends:
• Apply papaya pulp evenly all over the head and strands. Let it stay for forty five minutes. Wash your head with luke warm water. Use a mild shampoo afterwards.
• A mixture of coconut milk and egg white is also effective in treating split ends problem. Apply it onto your hair for around an hour and wash it with a mild shampoo.
• Apply natural honey on your hair and scalp. Leave it on your hair for about half an hour and then wash it with a very mild shampoo.
• Avocado oil is extremely beneficial for keeping hair shiny and getting rid of split ends. Massage it on your scalp and hair. Leave it on for one hour before washing it with a mild shampoo. Use this oil at least two times a week.
• Add 1 tsp honey to 2 tbsp of olive oil and beat it 1 egg yolk. Massage this on hair. Cover the head with shower cap for about 30 minutes. Use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.
• Massage hair and scalp with warm olive oil. Leave it for about 8 hours or overnight. Wash hair and rinse with vinegar/water solution. You can also mix honey with it. But if you plan to do so then do not leave it overnight.
• Take half cup olive oil and half cup boiling water. Pour them into a large glass bottle or jar with a lid. Shake well till the oil is emulsified. Massage it into hair. Put a shower cap on your head and wrap a hot towel over it. Leave the mixture on your hair for about half hour and then shampoo it as usual.
• Add 1 tsp. each of mustard oil, castor oil and olive oil into a small container and mix well. Put the mixture on your scalp, massage it in well and let sit for 30 minutes.
Split ends can be prevented by:
• Trimming off the ends with breakage.
• Avoid brushing wet hair. However a wide-toothed comb can be used for detangling wet hair.
• Avoiding sun exposure.
• Avoiding over-brushing, chemical processing and heat styling.
• Also avoid too much colouring or perming.
What do you do to keep your hair free of split ends?
How to Treat Oily Hair
Hair Care 1: Structure of Hair
Hair Care 2: Shampoo and Conditioner
Hair Care 3: Tips for Healthy Hair
Hair Care 4: Tips for Dry Hair
Loreal Total Repair 5 Hair Masque Review
Hair Care Tips for Strong Healthy Hair
Hair Serum: All about Hair Serums