Today’s post is about the best concealers for dark circles that you can find on the market. Concealing dark circles effectively is no mean feat, and it goes without saying that one really needs the right kind of product to do the job effectively. The perfect concealer for dark circles is one that counteracts those blue-grey undertones, conceals and brightens the under-eye region, does not crease or settle into the fine lines, and lasts all day. It’s difficult to find all these things in one single product, which is why I have compiled a list of the best of the best dark circle concealers in the market.
Let’s take a look at the 9 best concealers for dark circles. You can be assured that these products really do work—like magic!
1. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer: This concealer is waterproof and it provides high (opaque) coverage. Once applied, it absolutely doesn’t budge. It counteracts the blue-grey tones of dark circles and conceals them to make you look radiant and youthful. The best part is that you need the tiniest amount for super high coverage.
2. Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer: This concealer comes in a pot and has a very thick consistency. Not surprisingly, this one provides an almost opaque finish. But the best part is that it doesn’t settle into the fine lines, has a lightweight texture and looks super natural under the eyes.
3. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: A true winner among concealers, this one provides high coverage and has a lightweight finish and texture. It comes in a huge range of shades, which makes it the perfect, natural-looking concealer for under the eyes and the face.
4. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer: Some find this concealer to be a little on the heavier side as far as under-eye concealing goes, but when you set this properly with a loose powder (and use a primer underneath), this concealer works wonderfully at concealing even the darkest of under eye circles.
5. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Concealer: This list couldn’t be complete without this iconic under-eye pen concealer. The very first of its kind on the market, this luxurious concealer is excellent at brightening the under-eye area. However, if you have very severe dark circles, it might be a good idea to use a corrector underneath.
6. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: A drugstore bestseller, this concealer is touted as the dupe of the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. It works just as well, conceals wonderfully, has a lightweight finish and is super affordable. The only downside is that it doesn’t have a wide shade range.
7. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer: This concealer is loved by makeup artists around the world. This concealer comes in a pan with two shades that are meant to complement each other and work effectively to counteract the dark circles and brighten the under eye region. If you could pick only one under-eye concealer from this list, maybe this one should be it!
8. Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer: This ultra luxurious concealer comes in a tube, is super lightweight and does a great job at concealing mild to moderate dark circles. It looks perfectly natural and lends a luxurious glow to the skin.
9. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer: Just like its foundation counterpart, this concealer is a classic and is truly reliable when it comes to hiding those under eye bags. It provides high coverage and you need the smallest amount to even out the skin tone under your eyes.
Hide And Seek The Budget Way : 12 Concealers Under INR 500
5 Best Concealers Available in India
6 Best Concealers for Oily Skin
15 Best Concealer Hacks Every Woman Needs to Know
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Essence Say No To Dark Circles Colour Correcting Concealer Stick
Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Under Eyes