I really wanted to do this compilation as I feel some drugstore brands are coming up with great products. Sometimes, the pricing of products go beyond the “drugstore price tag” range, but there are really nice ones in the affordable range as well. I was in two minds initially deciding the range, but more or less an average of Rs. 500/- seemed quite appealing to me. Do let me know if you want to see similar compilations. It was a tough choice no doubt, but then I tried to have a color from each family, so that you can pick these and go. All of the lip colors have been reviewed here on IMBB. Without further delay, let’s start!
1. Faces Mauve Over Ultra Moist Lipstick: Starting with a n*de shade from the “Ultra Moist” range of Faces, here is the shade “Mauve Over,” which is a pretty neutral shade. It is a nice mix of brown and mauve with lots of shimmer which adds to the beauty of the shade.
2. Colorbar Orange Blossom Matte Touch Lipstick: “Orange Blossom” is a very wearable shade of orange with lovely moist matte texture. It is matte but not uncomfortable. I think this is one of best shades of orange out there. Not many people speak about it, but it is definitely worth mention.
3. Colorbar Sultry Pink Velvet Matte Lipstick: I love love love this shade. Such a beautiful shade of berry and plum mixed together. It is going to suit a lot of age groups and skin tones. Again a very affordable option that gives gorgeous color in a single stroke.
4. Colorbar Berry Rose Definer Lip Liner: Pink lovers, you cannot miss this shade. It is a stunning pink with evident purple undertones which brightens up the face in a jiffy. If you are fond of hot shocking pink, then this might not be the best pick, but I am trying to list down more wearable shades here.
5. Maybelline Red My Lips Colorshow Lipstick: The list would be incomplete without a proper red and hence here is a super saucy red for you all. It is a really bright shade which brightens the face immediately and makes me look more awake.
Now, who doesn’t like extras? I love extras and I thought I would add this shade to the list as a bonus as it has been a constant favorite since last few years.
Lakme Scarlet Drill: This shade has a bit of everything in it – red, orange, pink, coral, brown; maybe that is why it is so unique and beautiful. It would suit a lot of skin tones and age groups, so when in doubt, just get this out! Oh that rhymed!
Do let me know what you think about the list, any additions, alterations are definitely welcome.
Best Pink Lipsticks Available in India: A Collection
15 Best Lakme Lipsticks
20 Best Lipsticks You Must Own
Best Orange Lipsticks Available in India
Top 20 Nude Lipsticks for Indian Skin Tones
Best Plum Lipsticks Available in India
Best Lakme Enrich Satin Lipsticks from my Collection
15 Best Kissproof Lip Colors
Top 15 Peach Lipsticks for Indian Skin Tones