WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Getting a tattoo might be your dream, but what is important here is the after care of your tattoo. Taking proper care of your tattoo is extremely important and thus we will share some tips on how to take proper care of your tattoo: We will tell you, What To Do After Getting Tattoo?
- Listen – This is extremely important. You must listen to your tattoo artist. This will simplify your life after getting yourself inked and save yourself from many other problems.
- Moisturize – After getting tattooed, it is observed that the area might turn dry. So, it is better to lightly moisturize your skin. This will ensure that your healing process is also fast. Additionally, apply a chemical-free moisturizer, preferably a natural one with herbal ingredients.
- Clean and dry – This is very important. You must keep your tattoo clean and dry. This will ensure that any germs or bacteria does not come near the innermost layer of your skin and thus your skin stays in proper shape.
- Avoid Sunlight – Sunlight can cause temporary and permanent damage to your tattoo and skin both. Thus, try to avoid direct sunlight for at least a month.
- Healing takes time – you need to be patient at this point of time. This is because healing is natural and it varies from person to person. Also, your tattoo size will determine your healing time. Thus, make sure that you are patient all this time.
- Avoid picking or scratching your skin – Since the skin is dry, sometimes the skin surrounding the tattoo can have some flakes and it can cause minor itching as well. Thus, it is best to avoid picking on your skin.
- Avoid rubbing – You must not wear such clothes or jewellery which encourages rubbing. Thus, wear loose comfortable clothes so that your tattoo gets healed quickly.
- Ice – In some cases the tattoo can cause swelling as well. Thus, use ice to reduce swelling for your tattoo. Also, keep your tattoo elevated to avoid any unwanted swelling.
- Short Showers – this is not the time to take long showers. You should be quick during your shower time and make sure that your tattoo area is well cleaned only by your hands.
- Clean – It is very important to keep your tattoo clean. And when you are on the go then it becomes much more important. Thus, don’t forget to clean your tattoo with an antibacterial cream when you are on the go.