How are all you gorgeous women doing? Today I bring to you age old Latin tips and tricks that have worked as beauty fixes for years and still continue to do so… Also, these hacks have been backed by science, so you know they are really going to work for you!!
Let’s get started
1. Tired of dull, lifeless hair? Avocados and Mayonnaise work great as your hair conditioner: This isn’t wrong, try using a soggy concoction of olive and avocado oil, works great as a deep conditioning mask! If you didn’t know about the goodness of avocados; let me tell you; they are packed with Vitamin B and Vitamin E, which help in promoting hair growth and repairs all the damage that your scalp goes through. On the other hand mayonnaise which is made out of egg yolks works great on adding that luminous shine, structure and strength to your hair.
2. Is dandruff your cause of worry? Use Apple Cider Vinegar to treat it: We are all aware of the goodness of Apple cider vinegar; it’s good for your health, good for your skin and good for your hair. So, if dandruff is something that is causing you to fret, worry not, because ACV kills all the fungus!! The ACV is used for adjusting the natural pH level of the skin. Also, it gets rid of any residues in the hair, making it cleaner, it does nothing to make the hair soft, but cleanses it to the T.
3. Ran out of your scrub?? Need a quick fix? Use a mixture of sugar and honey: Honey is great for your skin!! It is one of the best things that you can put on your skin without the fear of causing any harm to it. By mixing sugar with honey, you are not going to make a mess; you are going to take all the grime and dirt off your face with the most natural ingredients straight from your kitchen. Honey is antiseptic and anti-microbial so it can be used for cosmetic purposes, burns and many more reasons.
4. Need a one stop solution for all your beauty and health requirements? Aloe Vera is your best friend: We have all heard this a million times, and majority of the people swear by this! Aloe Vera is actually one of the finest home remedies by far, when it comes to hair, skin or just overall well being. It contains vitamin E, C and A along with essential minerals, enzymes and anti-oxidants which help prevent the oxidization of free radicals. Also, the collagen component of the wound can be changed with the help of aloe Vera. It provides UVA and UVB protection as well, which makes it a great all-rounder.
5. Running out of your deodorant? Try using baking soda instead: This is one of the quickest and easiest ways to make your own personalized deodorant on days when you are running out and do not have the time to rush out and get a new deo for yourself. Mix baking soda with water and rub onto your skin and voila you have your very own natural deodorant than prevents bad odor and the growth of bacteria!!
6. Got dry skin? Grab some olive oil for smooth skin: I love olive oil when it comes to skin care; it works great for my face and for my body too. It helps heal dry skin efficiently and I love how my skin feels after a nice warm bath!!
These age old remedies have worked for year and surely will work in the future too, traditions put up with the test of time because they actually work.
Image Source – Google Images
Korean Beauty Secrets
Cleopatra’s Beauty Secrets
Beauty Secrets of Arabian Women
Chinese Beauty Secrets
Beauty Secrets From The Asian World
Japanese Beauty Secrets
Marilyn Monroe’s Top 7 Beauty Secrets