Hi Everyone, 🙂
Guess we Indians literally wait for Aishwarya Rai’s appearance at Cannes every year. She is just the most gorgeous lady out there and we just swoon over her beauty every time she walks the red carpet. I obviously always look forward to her makeup looks. I created one the last year as well. It’s hard to come anywhere close to her beauty but you know we can always try our best to look even 1% of how she looks. 🙂 Hope you like the look I created. I have posted a little photo tute with the look. Just pick up whatever you have in your kit and create the look. You need not have the same products. It’s all about picking up your brushes and letting your creativity flow! 🙂 Enjoy! 🙂
- Prepare your lids with some eyeshadow primer. Then using a flat brush apply a shimmery pink eyeshadow all over the lid. I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin
- Use a blue eye pencil to trace the shape of the eye makeup look that you have to create. It doe snot have to be perfect. We would blend it later on. This is just for the guideline. If you don’t have a blue eye pencil, just use a blue eyeshadow on a pointy brush and draw the shape. I used the YSL Eyepencil in Oriental Blue
- Now smudge the eyeliner with a pencil brush.
- Now take some blue eyeshadow on a pencil brush.
- Start making the lines thicker as well as blending them in the shimmery pink eyeshadow. Make sure you keep the blue only on the edges so that icy pink colour still shows. I used Moon Shadow from Urban Decay Shadow Box
- Now take any dark brown eyeshadow on a fluffy brush such as MAC 217
- Just blend the brown shadow in the crease. Don’t blend it completely. Let the brown shadow be seen a crease.
- Now take a matte cream eyeshadow and apply it on the brow bone.
- Apply eyekohl on waterline.I used MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
- Smudge the same blue eyeshadow on the inner two third of lower lash line.
- Use some black eyeshadow on a pencil brush and use it just on the corner of lower lash line.
- Finish off with lots of mascara. I used Chantecaille Mascara. And you are done! 🙂
For Face I used
- Chanel les Beiges Foundation
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer
- Soap and Glory Kickass concealer
- Laura Mercier Cream Contouring Kit
- Gucci Bronzer
- MAC Blush
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
- MAC Melba Blush
- Burberry Lip Gloss No 4