Hi Everyone, 🙂
Guess we Indians literally wait for Aishwarya Rai’s appearance at Cannes every year. She is just the most gorgeous lady out there and we just swoon over her beauty every time she walks the red carpet. I obviously always look forward to her makeup looks. I created one the last year as well. It’s hard to come anywhere close to her beauty but you know we can always try our best to look even 1% of how she looks. 🙂 Hope you like the look I created. I have posted a little photo tute with the look. Just pick up whatever you have in your kit and create the look. You need not have the same products. It’s all about picking up your brushes and letting your creativity flow! 🙂 Enjoy! 🙂
- Prepare your lids with some eyeshadow primer. Then using a flat brush apply a shimmery pink eyeshadow all over the lid. I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin
- Use a blue eye pencil to trace the shape of the eye makeup look that you have to create. It doe snot have to be perfect. We would blend it later on. This is just for the guideline. If you don’t have a blue eye pencil, just use a blue eyeshadow on a pointy brush and draw the shape. I used the YSL Eyepencil in Oriental Blue
- Now smudge the eyeliner with a pencil brush.
- Now take some blue eyeshadow on a pencil brush.
- Start making the lines thicker as well as blending them in the shimmery pink eyeshadow. Make sure you keep the blue only on the edges so that icy pink colour still shows. I used Moon Shadow from Urban Decay Shadow Box
- Now take any dark brown eyeshadow on a fluffy brush such as MAC 217
- Just blend the brown shadow in the crease. Don’t blend it completely. Let the brown shadow be seen a crease.
- Now take a matte cream eyeshadow and apply it on the brow bone.
- Apply eyekohl on waterline.I used MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
- Smudge the same blue eyeshadow on the inner two third of lower lash line.
- Use some black eyeshadow on a pencil brush and use it just on the corner of lower lash line.
- Finish off with lots of mascara. I used Chantecaille Mascara. And you are done! 🙂
For Face I used
- Chanel les Beiges Foundation
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer
- Soap and Glory Kickass concealer
- Laura Mercier Cream Contouring Kit
- Gucci Bronzer
- MAC Blush
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
- MAC Melba Blush
- Burberry Lip Gloss No 4
33 thoughts on “Aishwarya Rai Makeup Look Cannes 2016 Tutorial ,Breakdown”
Well said Rati, I also wait for Aishwarya Rai’s appearance every year. And, since last year, wait for your tutorial too. I loved it last year and loooooooove it this year too. It looks so pretty and almost effortless in the tutorial pics, but I know I won’t ever be able to recreate it. I love the look on you. You totally deserve to be on the red carpet next year!
awww thanks a ton shikhs. it would be worth a try for sure. :)) she is a goddess. i hope she keeps going there every year and inspiring us. 🙂
I love love love Aishwarya’s makeup every year. No one can match her gorgeousness. But you are a complete stunner. Even i recreated her makeup last year. I’ll do this one and post on my makeup page on instagram and probably tag you and will post on madam gupshup too. I miss posting my looks there! You’ve done a great job. Loved it❤
aww cant wait to see your looks shrutika. :)) I used to love checking out your creations. :)) thank you :))
Omg!!! You’ve nailed it. 🙂 I missed your tutorials. You look absolutely stunning, as much as aish 🙂 :*
thanks a ton disha. i tried. 🙂
Ms. Singh, I love yours totally, nailed it! Totally glam!
thankoo jomo 🙂
Oh… U look so pretty
thanks sakhi 🙂
Omg! SO gorgeous! The first pic of yours is soooooooo beautiful! This look is super easy and I really loved how precisely you recreated this look. Definitely gonna try! 😀 😀
hahha i did not find it very easy to recreate. 😛 but tried my best. :)) give it a shot for sure. :)) thank you 🙂
OMG !! you look gorgeous. Blue always rocks on you and this time you look best.. Can’t wait to try this looks..:)
thank you. give it a shot. :))
Wow Rati Mam,
Fabulous, Gorgeous, you look stunning. True it must be difficult to recreate but your tutorial has made it very easy for others! Thanks! I may never be able to recreate but ……. this is a great tutorial, step by step.????????????????????????
thanks a ton jenifer. :)) give it a shot. always worth trying something new 🙂
You and Aishwarya – both look Gorgeous Rati! Blue is such a difficult colour to pull off – coz it really pops! But it looks so effortless on you both!
thanks a ton K. :))
Omg…there is just one word BEAUTIFUL..!! You totally rock this look. 🙂
thank you palak! 🙂
Dii you make it look so simple and effortless!!!! I am definitely going to try this..
PS. You look stunning like always!
awww you should!! thanks a ton shreya! 🙂
Aww beautiful.. <3 You both luk beautiful with this look. I just loved this eye look and hats off to you with so much ease you simplified whole look.. :hatsoff you are a true beauty fashionista spontaneous artist must say 🙂 And I really admire Aish not only for her beauty but her sticking to reality part as well; ever since she had been on critic news for her motherhood the way she handled this phase made her raise in my eyes :hatsoff Not to forget her presence in any film fest and awards show simply make us proud.. <3
i so agree with everything you have mentioned! :)) thanks a ton neetu. :-* give this look a try. it would look fab on you 🙂
Hi Rati, you look even better than her, I loved the way you have done the blue eye look. Just too good.
hey sabrina. how are you doing? 🙂 thanks a ton! :))
Hi Rati, I am doing ok thanks. Talk to you asap.
Honestly, I did not like the look so much on Aishwarya.. it seemed unfinished and messy.. Your interpretation looks so much better, Rati!!.. Looking forward to you recreating the lavender lip look….
thanks manswini :))
Wow… Beautiful…. I loved Aishwarya’s look and your is super gorgeous toooo…. You make it sound sooooooooooo easy to achieve every look…. it almost always inspires us to try out!! :):)
Wow Rati! You look just so gorgeous! I can’t take my eyes off!
Please recreate more looks from Cannes nah!
You look stunning! Rati ma’am u r the inspiration ..
funny that you just did a blue eyemakeup look on imbb, and here we have it on cannes! you got some serious following 😛
Loved the look btw!