Hi IMBB Beauties! This is my first ever post on IMBB. So before I could write on any product I love I thought I should warn you (anyone who intends to buy this) from some horrible shampoo.
I have this unavoidable love towards any products that are pink in color and are cutely packed irrespective of I use them or not. (I buy most of the pink colored face creams / lotions meant for dry skin, and I have an oily combination skin. So I end up using them for my hands). The same love for pink color got me a wonderfully smelling shampoo(yes, it has a lovely smell) which boasted about anti oxidant properties. These are easily available at ‘health & glow’ outlets.
The Shampoo claims :
• It’s prepared from the extracts of pomegranate seeds.
• It has anti oxidant properties which makes your hair healthy and shiny.
• Gentle for everyday use.
We all know the how good pomegranate is & its anti oxidant properties and we certainly love it. But mind you, I used it not more than 3 times and I can actually feel the drastic worst effects it left. I doubt if they really have any anti oxidant properties & if its really really been extracted from pomegranate seeds.
Pros of Alberto Balsam Anti-oxidant Pomegranate Shampoo:
• Some I already mentioned
• the color
• smell( I truly loved the way my hair smelled after every wash, its not very strong though)
I personally did not find anything nice (forget about great, I cannot even say a generous good) about this.
Cons of Alberto Balsam Anti-oxidant Pomegranate Shampoo:
• If I have to say it, they can actually target this to customers who love hair fall & enjoy dry frizzy hair.
• Even After the first wash I realized hair fall, but I linked it with the change in whether.
• The next day my hair was so rough & dry & I was foolishly cursing the winters.
• After the second wash when the same things repeated, I started doubting the shampoo but I wanted to be sure so I used it for the third time. (Crazy, yes)
• By this time, I lost more than 10% of my hairs or even more. And the hairs felt as if I can use it as a scrubber to wash my dishes(No, I am not exaggerating).
If my normal to oily hair’s condition is this, imagine what it does for dry hair!
I don’t even want to rate this! If you have used this product before, please rate in the box below!