WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hi IMBB Beauties! This is my first ever post on IMBB. So before I could write on any product I love I thought I should warn you (anyone who intends to buy this) from some horrible shampoo.
I have this unavoidable love towards any products that are pink in color and are cutely packed irrespective of I use them or not. (I buy most of the pink colored face creams / lotions meant for dry skin, and I have an oily combination skin. So I end up using them for my hands). The same love for pink color got me a wonderfully smelling shampoo(yes, it has a lovely smell) which boasted about anti oxidant properties. These are easily available at ‘health & glow’ outlets.
The Shampoo claims :
• It’s prepared from the extracts of pomegranate seeds.
• It has anti oxidant properties which makes your hair healthy and shiny.
• Gentle for everyday use.
We all know the how good pomegranate is & its anti oxidant properties and we certainly love it. But mind you, I used it not more than 3 times and I can actually feel the drastic worst effects it left. I doubt if they really have any anti oxidant properties & if its really really been extracted from pomegranate seeds.
Pros of Alberto Balsam Anti-oxidant Pomegranate Shampoo:
• Some I already mentioned
• the color
• smell( I truly loved the way my hair smelled after every wash, its not very strong though)
I personally did not find anything nice (forget about great, I cannot even say a generous good) about this.
Cons of Alberto Balsam Anti-oxidant Pomegranate Shampoo:
• If I have to say it, they can actually target this to customers who love hair fall & enjoy dry frizzy hair.
• Even After the first wash I realized hair fall, but I linked it with the change in whether.
• The next day my hair was so rough & dry & I was foolishly cursing the winters.
• After the second wash when the same things repeated, I started doubting the shampoo but I wanted to be sure so I used it for the third time. (Crazy, yes)
• By this time, I lost more than 10% of my hairs or even more. And the hairs felt as if I can use it as a scrubber to wash my dishes(No, I am not exaggerating).
If my normal to oily hair’s condition is this, imagine what it does for dry hair!
I don’t even want to rate this! If you have used this product before, please rate in the box below!