Hi everyone, today’s post is all about the skin benefits and skin lightening properties of besan (also known as gram flour) and how you can use it to make some easy and effective besan face packs for skin whitening. Besan is very commonly found in most Indian kitchens, and it is a truly magical ingredient when it comes to addressing skin concerns. No matter what your skin concern is, besan will almost always help you deal with it. From removing sun tan and hyperpigmentation, to evening out your skin tone and giving you a gorgeous glow, besan does it all. Moreover, it helps maintain the pH balance of your skin and helps tackle skin woes such as excess oiliness, acne, pimples, etc. It is most commonly used in face packs, in conjunction with one or two other ingredients, to help even out the skin tone and get the skin to glow. Let’s take a look at some easy and effective besan face packs for skin whitening that you can make at home.
Super Effective Besan Face Packs for Skin Whitening
1. Besan and yogurt: This is one of the most common ways of using besan on your skin. Mix some besan (gram flour) with some fresh yogurt and apply the mixture to cleansed skin. Leave it on until it dries and wash it off with plain, cool water. This will help remove tan, clear up your complexion and lighten your skin tone. Yogurt is also a good choice for oily skin.
2. Besan and raw milk: If you have dry skin, then it’s a great idea to use besan mixed with cold raw milk. This will deeply nourish your skin and even out your skin tone, making you glow like nothing else can!
3. Besan and lemon juice: Using besan with lemon juice is an easy, effective and natural way to lighten your skin tone. Lemon juice has mild bleaching properties that will even out your complexion and besan will nourish your skin and give it a glow.
4. Besan and tomato juice: If you want to get rid of tanned facial skin and deal with hyperpigmentation and other marks and scars on your face, then this combination of besan and tomato juice works like magic.
5. Besan and orange peel: Orange peel powder is known for its skin brightening and skin rejuvenating properties. Used in combination with besan, orange peel powder will help exfoliate dead skin and lighten your skin tone to give it that fresh and magical glow.
6. Besan, turmeric and milk: If you’re dealing with skin concerns such as acne and pimples, this combination of besan, turmeric (haldi) and milk is sure to work for you. It will help your skin heal and give it a healthy and nourished glow. If you have oily skin, you could replace the milk with yogurt.
7. Besan and egg white: Applying egg white on your face can help combat blackheads, whiteheads, unwanted facial hair, and it can cleanse and tighten your pores. Mix in some besan with raw egg white and apply it to your face for added nourishment and a radiant complexion.
8. Besan, banana and honey: Take half a ripe banana, one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of besan. Mash the banana and mix all the ingredients together. Apply the mixture to your face to get amazingly soft, supple, moisturized and radiant skin.
9. Besan and aloe vera gel: This is another very easy face pack that you can make at home. Mix some besan with some fresh aloe vera gel and apply it to your skin to heal just about any skin concern and get gorgeous soft and glowing skin.
Try any of these 9 awesome besan face packs for skin whitening and see your skin getting rid of dark spots and tan.
14 Homemade Besan Face Packs
Saffron+Yogurt+Gram Flour Anti-Tan Face Pack: DIY
Homemade Besan – Milk Ubtan for Summers
7 Amazing Night Face Packs for Skin Whitening
DIY Wild Turmeric and Milk Skin Whitening Pack
Glutathione Skin Whitening Pills Available in India