Many women claim that motherhood is the happiest phase in their life. During the 9 months of pregnancy, an expectant mother would want to wear something comfy and look stylish at the same time. Looking for inspiration on how to rock the maternity look, we can turn to B-town divas to inspire us, so scroll down for fab ideas!
1. Mira Rajput: Mira Rajput rocked loose and comfy looks during both her pregnancies.
Look 1: That little blue dress looks so comfy, it’s sleeveless, fresh and chic.
Look 2: An off-shoulder dress.
Look 3: A simple pair of denims topped with a short white kurti/shirt.
Look 4: Loose T-shirt with loose sleeves for more comfort.
2. Kareena Kapoor: Kareena Kapoor completely changed the way we looked at maternity clothes by taking the outfits, style and grace to another life.
Look 1: Indo-fusion look with leggings and a comfortable, long shirt kurti.
Look 2: Long maxi dress is the most obvious choice for any expectant mother.
Look 3: A simple shirt with black denims and a comfortable pair of sneakers.
Look 4: A long dress that looks both cool and feminine.
3. Neha Dhupia: Neha Dhupia chose comfortable and loose styles during her pregnancy.
Look 1: White frock/dresses are perfect for summers.
Look 2: Add a nice jacket with any dress to raise the style quotient.
Look 3: A short dress with a long shirt.
Look 4: Kaftan kurtis are most comfortable during this time!
4. Sameera Reddy: Sameera Reddy is a mommy of two lovely kids and she completely rocked her maternity looks.
Look 1: Just like Sameera, invest in dresses that flatter the figure, the ones that flares down from the tummy onwards.
Look 2: A sleeveless t-back with a funky jacket would look lovely, you can remove the jacket when you feel hot.
Look 3: Simple summer tees are for everyone.
Look 4: Loose shirt dresses.
5. Surveen Chawla: Surveen Chawla is a total inspiration when it comes to how to dress up for parties during those 9 months. She killed it with all her party looks.
Look 1: A bright dress which is loose and flared at the bottom.
Look 2: One-shoulder dress paired with little jewellery to look elegant for parties.
Look 3: Comfy t-shirt dresses with boots/sneakers.
Look 4: Yoga pants with workout tees for the perfect casual look.
6. Soha Ali Khan: Soha Ali Khan tried everything from sarees, gowns, yoga outfits, casuals, dresses, frocks and more!
Look 1: Plaid dresses look the cutest and they are great for a photo-shoot also.
Look 2: Bright coloured cotton dresses that have a tight empire line under the breast and then fall loose on the tummy.
Look 3: Straight pants, loose tee and a shirt topped over it.
Look 4: Casuals and a kimono jacket on the top is the best since it is loose and let’s you breathe free.
Do tell us which pregnancy/maternity look did you like the most from all of these looks! Also which one have you already worn!