Have party in the morning? And your skin, hair looks dull? Don’t worry, I have very quick solution. So the solution is, a very known plant call Aloe Vera, this magical plant can bring happiness to your life overnight. Whenever my skin look lifeless, this easy one ingredient can solve all my skin problems quickly. Now, without talking much let’s discuss those beauty hacks with Aloe Vera
1. Brighten and smoothen up dull skin:
Aloe vera contains, so many nutrients in it, and that’s why it firms up the skin texture. It provides that instant hydration to skin, and it is a great soothing ingredient for sensitive or problematic skin. It cures pimples and maintains skin elasticity. Also it provides an instant healthy glow to skin, so if you use it as an instant remedy, you can get a very fresh smooth glowing skin, in morning.
• Toner: Make a fresh Aloe vera juice, with real Aloe vera plant, and mix it with 1spoon of rose water. You can also add 1-2 drops of essential oil. Prepare a thin toner and apply it with a cotton ball, on all over your face.
• Night jelly mask: Prepare a thick Aloe Vera gel, and add one to two drops of face massage oil to it. Apply this thick jelly on your face, just like a mask. Leave it for overnight, and rinse it in the next morning.
2. Reduce puffiness and dark circle:
We all have that unwanted puffy eye and dark circles, and it is really difficult to remove them instantly within a night. But with a nice Aloe vera recipe you can easily control them. Aloe Vera is a great soothing ingredient, and it provides that ultimate freshness to skin. It also brightens up the dark area and effectively reduces puffiness.
• Take 1 spoon of fresh thick aloe Vera gel, and mix ½ spoon of green tea.
• Apply this thick layer around your eyes, and leave it for overnight. On next morning, you will surely wake up with a fresh bright eye.
3. Soften Dry Patches:
Aloe Vera provides deep moisturization, and it acts as a quick solution for dry skin. It supplies oxygen to skin, and makes skin soft. It also removes dead skin cell, and makes skin smooth.
• Apply some thick aloe vera gel on those dry areas directly, just like a mask, and leave it for overnight.
• You can also mix aloe Vera gel, with your regular body lotion, for that extra hydration.
• Mix aloe Vera gel with almond oil, and massage that oil at night for a smooth skin.
4. Condition rough & frizzy Hair:
Dry end is a very common issue with all ladies, and Aloe vera acts an instant hair smoothing gel, for rough frizzy hair. Aloe Vera is the most powerful hair conditioner, and it helps to maintain the pH balance on scalp. So applying Aloe vera makes hair smooth, fresh, soft and also adds shine to hair overnight.
• Take a big aloe vera leaf and cut the flat side from its middle. Now drag that leaf, just like you straightening your hair. It helps to cover all your hair quickly, and provides instant smoothness to them.
• Make thin aloe vera juice and prepare green tea. Mix them in a spray bottle and spray that juice all over your hair. Lightly massage that juice and leave it for overnight. Rinse your hair on next morning.
• For dry end apply some aloe gel, on that portion and next morning you can feel that softness. You don’t need to rinse it.
5. Heal cracked heel:
To get rid from dry feet and rough cracked heel, apply aloe vera on your feet. It makes feet smooth and soft.
• Make aloe vera and sugar scrub and gently exfoliate your feet.
• Next prepare a thick jelly like mask of aloe Vera, with some honey. Apply the thick layer on your feet, and put a sock to avoid that slippery effect. It also locks the hydration. Keep it for overnight, and rinse it on next morning.
DIY Avocado, Honey and Yogurt Face Pack for Dry and Sensitive Skin
Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
DIY Deep Cleansing and Blackhead Removing Scrub
DIY Skin Potion: Beauty Oil
DIY Scalp Exfoliator for Long, Healthy Hair and Flake-Free Scalp
11 Mind-Blowing Beauty Products You Didn’t Know You Needed
Fabindia Aloe Vera Moisturising Lotion