Those who suffer from whiteheads may find it a bit embarrassing. Whiteheads are bumps that form when dead skin cells, grime, oil and bacteria get clogged inside your skin pores. Whiteheads form under the skin surface and look like raised white bumps. Whiteheads are commonly seen on oily skin, but other skin types, but they are not uncommon on other skin types. Other reasons for whiteheads can be irregular diet and sleep, dehydration, and erratic lifestyle. I am listing out a few ways to get rid of whiteheads overnight:
1. Homemade Potato and Sugar Scrub Face Mask: Potatoes have excellent bleaching properties which can help clear your whiteheads and also brighten up your skin tone. All you need to do is to blend a few potato cubes and then add 2 tbsp of sugar to it. The pack should be in a scrub-like form which would help in the removal of whiteheads easily. Massage in circular motion and wash off after 30 minutes.
2. Toothpaste Trick: Fluoride content in toothpastes can help you control acne as well as whiteheads. You can apply some toothpaste over your whiteheads and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash off after 15 minutes and you can feel the difference. You can use a clean toothbrush over the whiteheads in gentle circular motions to get rid of whiteheads instantly.
3. Use a warm towel: Using a warm towel is one of the easiest ways through which you can get rid of whiteheads. Boil some water and submerge a clean towel into it. Now, squeeze the extra water and keep the warm towel on your whiteheads. This process would help open up facial pores and it would be very easily to dislodge the whiteheads with the help of a gentle scrub.
4. Steaming: Steaming helps open up and unclog facial pores and you can clear out whiteheads after the steaming process.
5. Rice scrub: You can easily make rice scrub at home to get rid of whiteheads. To make your own scrub, soak a little amount of rice 5-6 hours and then grind it in a mixer. Make sure the rice does not turn into a smooth paste, it should be of grainy consistency. Now, add 2 tbsp of lemon and 1 teaspoon of tomato to the scrub and apply on the face. Scrub twice a day to get rid of whiteheads and also to get glowing skin.
6. Coriander face pack: Coriander leaves are not only great for your hair, they help you in getting clear skin and also helps to unclog whiteheads. Make a rough paste of coriander and add a pinch of turmeric and lemon juice to it. Apply this paste on your face to get rid of whiteheads instantly.
7. Honey: Due to its anti-bacterial properties, you can use honey to treat whiteheads and acne. You need to cleanse your face thoroughly before you apply honey. It’s because dirt and grime would settle on the skin with honey if your skin is not clean enough. Now, apply honey over the whiteheads and wait for a few minutes. If you have dry skin, you can add some sugar crystals and lime to convert this into a scrub and use it every day.
8. Lemon: Gently rub some lemon over your face in circular motions. This would help you to unclog facial pores. You can also apply lemon juice over the whiteheads with the help of cotton balls. Due to the acid content in lemon, the pores open up and dislodge whiteheads. Rubbing lemon can also help to control excessively oily skin, which can be one of the reasons for whitehead formation.
9. Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar works in the same way like lemon. ACV with its anti-bacterial properties, help clear off whiteheads and acne. Mix some lemon juice and apply cider vinegar in a 50:50 ratio and apply it on to the skin with a cotton ball. Wash off after 15 minutes.
10. Tea bags: Used tea bags can be used over your whiteheads in circular motions to unclog the pores and dislodge them.
Have you tried any of the above-mentioned methods to treat your whiteheads. If yes, please share your experience 🙂
How To Get Rid Of Whiteheads
How to Get Rid of Whiteheads without Pain
A Guide To Different Kinds Of Acne
Toothpaste Pack To Clean Blackheads: Do It Yourself
7 Amazing Ways To Use Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream in Your Beauty Regimen
5 Amazing Ways To Use Green Tea Bags On Your Skin
Amazing Beauty Benefits of Banana Peel
Ways To Use Water For Flawless Makeup
Overnight Beauty Treatments to Wake Up with Gorgeous Skin and Hair
Benefits of Overnight Facial Masks