Finally! I have been really bursting with pressure to post this for the past few days but my wifey wanted our First Sunday Bazaar to get over first. And now that one Sunday Bazaar has successfully completed (and my biwi has started showing off the money she’s earned in her account), I think it’s time to up the ante a little bit; time to invoke the goddesses of eye makeup and get them into the war zone. 🙂
Yes, you have been learning eye makeup on IMBB or been practising on your own. You have also started getting compliments on your eye makeup. You are now more confident about your brush strokes, blending, and smokey eye makeups. But are you really that good? Time to find out…
IMBB Presents ‘$300 (Rs. 13,500) International Eye Makeup Queen Contest!’
One winner. One Eye Makeup Queen. She takes it all. Simple.
Here are the rules:
1. This is an international contest open to all females across the world. The winners gets a $300 (if not in India) cash prize (through Paypal) or a Rs.13500 cash prize (if in India). You have to be a confirmed subscriber of IMBB to take part in the contest.
2. The contest would take place in two rounds. The first round of the contest shall run from 1st June, 2011 to 25th June, 2011. The second round of the contest shall run from 26th June, 2011 to 30th June, 2011. The winner shall be announced on 1st July, 2011.
3. To take part in the contest, you have to send your ‘eye makeup look tutorial.’ Send your entries to rati [at] makeupandbeauty [dot] com. We need:
– A minimum of 5 steps photo tutorial.
– One full face photograph.
– One eye makeup closeup.
– One photograph of products used with description.
– Remember, that we shall not remove the pics after the contest is over. So if you are squeamish about your pics being posted, please do not send your entry.
5. This time, we would not be posting all the entries that we receive. Every entry has to satisfy some minimum critera. If we feel that a contestant has not made enough efforts on her entries, we shall not post it.
6. In general, we need large and clear photographs. We would resize them according to us.
7. The look should be ‘wearable.’ Yes you are good with fantasy makeups, but if the ladies cannot wear that eye makeup, what’s the point!
8. The winners of the first round would be the top five entries which get the highest number of total votes through these four buttons given below each entry- Facebook “like”, twitter “tweet”, stumbleupon, and digg. For example, if an entry gets 5 likes, 3 tweets, 2 stumbleupons and 0 diggs, total number of votes are equal to 10. Therefore, in order to win you have to tell your friends about your entry and ask them to vote for you. The top five entries shall move into the second round voting. The voting in the second round will take place through IMBB’s own rating system where IMBB readers would get to vote. An example of IMBB voting can be seen HERE. The entry getting the highest number of votes will be declared the winner. If there is a tie for the first place, the winner shall be chosen through random.org.
9. If you own a blog and are participating in the contest, you shall get 50 votes if you write about the contest on your blog with a valid link to this contest post.
Well, get cracking! Go pick your eye makeup brushes and your eyeshadow palettes!
Share This Contest With Others:
Please send in your entry as soon as possible in order to have more time to promote your entry.