- Are you looking for a place where you can lay your hands on beauty products not available in India?
- Do you want to buy original Kylie Cosmetics, Huda Beauty, Jeffree star, Fenty Beauty, MAC, Chanel etc makeup brands for knock-down prices?
- Do you want expert video tutorials on how to create beautiful makeup looks for your office, college or wedding?
- Are you looking for a makeup course that will thoroughly fix your basic makeup techniques?
- Do you look for swatches of makeup products in order to decide the colors?
- Are you looking for products reviews to zero in on the best products?
If the answer to all these questions is yes then join Rati Beauty App NOW!
Founded by Rati Tehri Singh, the biggest makeup blogger in India and an International makeup artist who has trained in India, London and Paris, Rati Beauty app offers expert guidance in makeup techniques and comprehensive knowledge of makeup products. What’s more you get a chance to buy those makeup products too!
Rati Tehri Singh
Rati Tehri Singh started her journey with makeupandbeauty.com in 2009, when there were hardly any makeup bloggers in India. The small blog where she taught makeup tips and tricks soon became huge in a few years and started drawing 70 lakh women every month from all across the globe. No wonder Cosmopolitan named it the ‘Best Beauty Blog’ in India in 2018.
Initially self-taught in makeup, Rati pursued her passion for makeup by training under big makeup artists in India and abroad. Training abroad not only made her an international makeup expert but also exposed her to big and small beauty brands and products that Indian women didn’t know about. On returning to India, Rati wanted to impart this knowledge to every makeup lover in India. Enter Rati Beauty app.
Be Your Own Beauty Expert!
Rati Beauty is a complete beauty app that gives you-
- – a chance to buy great makeup for cheap, as Rati keeps buying huge amount of makeup from all over the world in order to swatch and review on the app, most of these products are put up for sale on the app every week for her subscribers. App subscribers can buy original MAC, Bobbi Brown, Chanel etc brands for as cheap as Rs. 150 only!
- – Video makeup tutorials by Rati, an international makeup artist and the biggest beauty blogger in India; from latest foundation hacks to smokey eyes. Don’t learn from novices on youtube. Learn from the guru!
- – a 7-days self-makeup course, the ultimate step-by-step video tutorials for getting perfect makeup for yourself. Through this set of 7 videos by Rati, master your eye makeup, contouring and highlighting, smokey eye, eyeliner techniques, foundation application etc and take guidance from Rati and team.
- – Pre-Bridal Skincare course: watch Rati’s homemade recipes for glowing skin, anti-tan face packs, acne face packs, hair packs for shiny hair etc to get you beautiful and glowing on your D-day. There is no better makeup than a beautiful skin
- – How to Prepare Your Bridal Makeup Kit: Getting married? Watch these detailed videos on what things to pick for wedding makeup trousseau. Videos covering both drugstore and high end makeup products.
- – a professional makeup education: from bridal makeup, college makeup, party makeup, office makeup, natural makeup to makeup for photoshoots. Anything.
- – a collection of swatches from all makeup products worldwide. From nude to red lipstick shades, we’ll get you updated on swatches of new makeup releases. Check the real colors of all the products that you want to buy. Not only that, if you’re lucky you also get to buy those products from Rati for cheap!
- – new hairstyle video tutorials every week for you to try new looks in college or office.
- – an ad-free environment so that millions of IMBB readers would be able to read their favorite beauty blog at ease.
On Rati Beauty, you can easily switch from blog post to videos to swatches, or you can read them all together!
Download the app
PLEASE NOTE, it’s not a free app. You’d have to pay a small subscription fee of Rs 390 per three months before you can access the content.
In order to access the app, you’d have to pay a nominal subscription fee of Rs 390 per three months. This has been kept in order to meet the video streaming and app maintenance costs and still keep the app completely free of ads.
1.Credit/ Debit Cards
2. Netbanking: If available
3. Paytm: Here’s how to use the ‘redeem code’ payment option using Paytm.
4. Carrier billing: If you are using a post-paid Idea, Vodafone, or Airtel sim card you can use carrier billing so that the charge appears in your mobile bill. If you’re a new customer with no payment method set up in Google Play store, simply visit the store and follow these steps:
a) Open Google Play store app
b) Open the ‘Account’ section from the menu
c) Click on ‘Payment methods’
d) Click on ‘Add new payment method’
e) Choose ‘Use Vodafone Billing’ ‘Use Airtel Billing’.. etc and follow the simple steps to set up your payment method
5. itunes or playstore gift cards from amazon, in etc.
So do join us in this venture. We are very sure that you’d love the app. Still, we would love to hear your feedback.
If you have any queries, please do post them in the comments below. We’ll be happy to answer them. 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I pay through Paytm on Google playstore?
Yes you can. Just follow this link in order to know how
2. Can I pay through Paytm on Appstore?
Unfortunately not. Itunes only accepts credit or debit cards.
3. Why was I charged Rs.50/ Rs.76 while making the payment on playstore/appstore?
These are authorization requests, and not charges. You don’t pay for authorizations. These authorizations happen so Google/Apple can make sure the card is valid, and to check that you have enough funds in your account to make the purchase. No money is actually taken from the customer in authorization.
4. Why is the app showing as ‘free’ on playstore/appstore but asks for payment after we download and open it?
The app is a subscription app (for Rs. 390 per three months) and subscriptions are only allowed through in-app purchases. That means you’d have to first download the app in order to make an in-app purchase. It’s a standard procedure followed by I-tunes and Google. The ‘in app purchase’ means that you can download the app for free but you would have to pay for the subscription to access the content of the app.
5. Would I have to pay again if I change my phone from android to iphone or vice versa?
Yes. The payments for both the softwares are managed by different companies – Google and Apple resp. and vice versa. So yes if you make a change, you would have to pay again.
6. Do you have cash on delivery or bank transfer options.
Unfortunately no. You can pay via major debit or credit cards and use net banking in google play store for some banks. It is a completely safer mode of transaction.
7.I have put my phone number but still haven’t got OTP.
Try re-setting the time on your phone and try again. It should work. 🙂