These are some of the golden rules that you can keep as your anti-aging secrets! Let’s see the Dos and Don’ts to follow as an anti-aging guide to age gracefully. 😀
Anti Aging Secrets: Guide To Age Gracefully – Do’s and Don’ts
About once a week, use an exfoliating lotion or scrub to reveal fresh, new skin. If you have sensitive skin, you may want to exfoliate less frequently, or try out a gentler product. The gentler product can be used to exfoliate you lips as well.
DON’T: Forget to moisturize
Finding the right moisturizer is a must for skin of all ages, but especially for older skin, since skin naturally loses moisture as it ages. Trust me, it’s important. Use moisturizer generously, you can also add in a hydrating treatment like an oil massage for an extra boost of moisture if your skin seems dry.
DO: Use an eye cream
Because the skin around your eyes is one of the most delicate areas on your body, it’s often the first place to show the signs of aging. Use an eye cream twice a day. I always keep my eye creams in a refrigerator; I love the cooling effect it gives to my skin. 🙂
DON’T: Go without shades
If you are someone who has to be in the sun for a long time please do yourself a favour and wear shades. This not only looks good but also protects the skin around your eyes in the best way possible. 🙂
DO: Use face masks atleast once a week
If you have dry skin use a hydrating face mask and if you have oily skin you can use a mud mask atleast once a week. Face masks are a great way to relax and rejuvenate your skin making it look younger.
DON’T: Forget sunscreen
There’s no reason to skip sunscreen, regardless of the season. Your skin is exposed to the sun’s rays every day, and it’s easy to sneak in at least a little protection against the sun by using moisturizers, foundation or glosses with SPF. One of the best anti-aging secret is to use a sunscreen every single day without fail! I have personally made it a habit to not step out of my house without a sunscreen. In fact it is advised to use sunscreen even if you are indoors!
DO: Use products that contain antioxidants
Antioxidants are the most powerful anti-aging ingredients. They work to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines and can help tighten your skin.
DON’T: Ignore décolleté
The delicate skin on your neck and chest can be an easy place to spot the signs of aging. So don’t neglect those areas during your skincare routine (you can use your regular night-time moisturizer on this area too).
DO: Eat healthy
Yes, eating your way is again the best anti-aging tip. Eat healthy and ensure your meals are filled with fresh fruits and raw and leafy vegetables to keep your skin looking radiant.
Aging is a very natural process. Do not stress about it and try to stop it, it is important for you to keep smiling and accept yourself lovingly and positively. 🙂
DO: Keep yourself hydrated
Drink and drink and drink – Water! Ensure to have atleast 2 litres of water every single day. If you workout heavily you might need to drink up to 4 litres to heal your muscles. 🙂
DON’T: Forget to Live, Laugh and Love!
This is THE ultimate recipe for anti-aging.
My 3 rules to follow to age gracefully:
- Live your life to the fullest.
- Laugh even if there is no reason! – Let people think you are mad, It’s still fun. lol
- Love, love yourself, your family and everyone around. Spread love and smile and you are sure to get it back. 🙂
DO: Exercise and meditate
Squeeze in at least 30 minutes out of your day for your body and mind. Ensure that you are doing basic exercises and meditating at least thrice a week to stay healthy. I assure you, you will love the glow that you have on your face.
4 Most Amazing Face Pack For Anti-Ageing:
1. Brown Rice And Milk Facial Cleanser: Take 2-3 tablespoon of brown rice flour and add approximately one tablespoon of rice milk to make a smooth paste. Massage your skin for a few minutes in a circular motion with the prepared mixture. Later, wash it off with normal water. You can definitely alter the quantity of the ingredients according to your need.
2. Rice And Almond Facial Cleanser: Mix equal quantities of almond powder, rice powder and milk powder. The powder should be very fine to avoid any kind of skin irritation. Store the mixture in an airtight container. When using, take a spoon full of the mixture and make a paste with rose water. Massage the skin for a few minutes in a circular motion. Wash it off with normal water.
3. Avocado And Honey Scrub: Mash half of a ripe avocado. Add a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of olive oil to the mashed avocado. Add required amount of brown sugar to make a smooth paste. For a face scrub, use powdered brown sugar and for a body scrub, use the sugar as it is. Apply the scrub over cleansed skin and let it sit for 3-4 minutes. Later, massage in a circular motion for a few minutes then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
4. Egg White And Coffee Face Mask: Take an egg white and whip it. When the egg white becomes foamy, add a teaspoon of coffee powder in it. Mix the ingredients well to avoid any lumps. Apply the face mask over cleansed skin and let it dry. Later, wash it off with normal water.
So, these were the Dos and Don’ts to anti-aging. A nice and simple checklist ready for you. 🙂
We all know these things somewhere but it is important to follow it and listen to your body and your skin. I always listen to mine!
Stay light, stay happy and keep smiling. 🙂
Top 5 Anti Aging Tips
Chinese Beauty Secrets
Korean Beauty Secrets
Grapes Anti-Ageing Face Pack: Do It Yourself
Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Eye Cream Review
Anti-Ageing Face Masks For All Skin Types
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream
Best Pre Anti-Ageing Skin Care Tips and Routine
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
A Guide To Different Kinds Of Acne