Anti-Ageing Face Masks For All Skin Types
Hi Beautiful Ladies,
Today, I am going to show you some easy-to-make anti-ageing face masks at home. These natural masks contain honey, yoghurt and other precious ingredients which not only rejuvenate skin but also remove dead skin cells from surface. The best part is that they are easily available in our kitchen unlike expensive cosmetics and serums. They are extremely helpful for oily skin and dry skin beauties may add milk or cream in any mask. I will briefly give an idea of ingredients used in any anti-ageing mask along with their significance. I guess many of you are already aware of them.
- Honey is a natural astringent and acts as an antiseptic for reducing any swelling or puffiness. It makes skin young and smooth. Hence, I love using honey in any face mask of mine.
- Yoghurt’s skin benefits have already been discussed many times on the blog. It is full of vitamins that help smooth the skin and clear breakouts and even works wonder on wrinkled skin. Hence, it’s a must-have in any facial mask.
- Olive oil and sunflower oil helps in maintaining skin elasticity and scar removal. You may directly massage your face with olive oil and rinse off after 15-20 minutes. It really works wonders.
- Egg whites help in pore tightening and firming skin. It’s a must have in any oily skin facial mask recipe.
- Carrots contain large quantities of Vitamin A, which is good for the skin and also helps to protect the skin from free radicals and promote the regeneration of healthy skin cells. Hence, it was an awesome experience of making carrot face mask and observing great results.
- Fruits like papaya, strawberries, avocado, blue berries, etc., are rich in anti-oxidants which nourish skin while hydrating and they really make delicious scrubs which act wonders on face and they are essential part of anti-ageing products.
- Lemon is rich source of vitamin C, an essential anti-ageing and skin lightening component. Any oily skin or anti-ageing face mask is incomplete without its incorporation.
- Rice powder and oats deeply hydrate and smooth skin texture. Well hydrated and smooth skin is the key to younger skin.
Anti-Ageing Face Masks:
- Blend papaya, blue berries and strawberry together and mix with oatmeal. Finally, add 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and make a thick paste. Apply to your face and neck for 15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
- Grind the oats. In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 teaspoons of milk together well. Smooth the mixture over your face and leave on like a mask for 10 minutes. Rinse well with warm water. When the mixture is removed from your face, splash your skin immediately with cool water to act as an astringent to reduce your facial pores.
- Steam a carrot until soft. Mash it into a creamy consistency. Mix in 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Finally, squeeze a few drops of fresh lemon juice into the mixture. Apply over face and rinse off after 15-20 minutes.
- Mix the yoghurt and avocado with an egg white and beat until a paste is formed. Apply the paste to your clean skin. Leave it on your face for 20 minutes and then remove with cold water.
- Blend 2-3 cucumber slices and mix them with 1-2 tsp yoghurt, 2 egg whites and 2 tsp wheat germ (you may use wheat germ oil also). Apply to your clean skin for half an hour. Remove using cold water. You can also add Fuller’s Earth for oily skin.
- Combine 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp sunflower oil and 1 tsp lemon juice in a small bowl. Massage the lotion gently into your skin, using light circular motions. Leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse off with water. This is the best moisturizing as well as anti wrinkle lotion.
- In a small bowl, whisk 1 tsp honey, 1 egg white and 1 tsp glycerine together. Add a little flour and stir into the mixture. Continue adding small amounts of flour until the mixture forms a thick paste. Smooth the mixture over your face. Leave on like a mask for 10 minutes and then rinse off completely with warm water. When the mask is completely removed, splash your face lightly with cold water to act as an astringent.
- Take some rice powder and yogurt, and blend them into a thick coarse paste. Rub it into your skin in little circular movements. Leave it on for a while and rinse it off. Be very gentle when applying this paste on pimple or pimples marks as it may irritate the inflamed skin.
Go ahead and conquer the world.
Olay Age Protect Anti-Ageing Cream
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream
Olay Total Effects Anti Ageing Cream (Moisturizer)
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
The Body Shop Natrulift Anti Ageing Skincare Range
Nivea Visage Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cream SPF 15 Tinted Day Cream
Garnier UltraLift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream
Lush Wow Wow Face Mask
Homemade Chocolate Face Mask
Oriflame Swedish Spa Purifying Face Mask
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
Avon Naturals Skin Care : Cleanser, Toner, Face Mask
Botanical Aromatherapy Face Mask Geranium
Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask
Oriflame Essentials Cotton Face Mask
Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Peel Off Face Mask
The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask