I wanted to do a review/information guide on a product called APPLE CIDER VIINEGAR. If you are interested in natural cures, natural beauty remedies or basic preventative medicine, then you simply must have a bottle of apple cider vinegar in your kitchen and bathroom. Apple cider vinegar is inexpensive, readily available and comes with a host of health and beauty benefits. I have been using this product for various purposes for about a year now and I couldn’t be happier.
Apple cider vinegar has been used for its health giving properties since ancient times. It was used by Hippocrates in 400 B.C. The use of vinegar has also been mentioned in The Old Testament.
Raw, unheated apple cider vinegar has numerous health giving qualities. It contains naturally occurring antibiotics, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. It works not by curing any specific disease but by its detoxifying properties and by strengthening the immune system. It also inhibits the growth of unfriendly bacteria in the digestive tract.
It is important to note that there is a very distinct difference between the clear vinegar you find in your grocery store and raw, unfiltered and un-distilled apple cider vinegar. The vinegar you buy in a grocery store has been extensively processed to create a clear, more saleable product, but unfortunately has lost most of its health benefits in the process. Raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar will be cloudy or murky and have filaments floating in it which is known as “the mother” and means that the vinegar still contains its miraculous health giving properties, enzymes and nutrients that pasteurization and processing destroy.
• Age spots: Vinegar mixed with onion juice may help reduce the appearance of age spots. Mix equal parts onion juice and vinegar, and dab onto the age spots. After several weeks of this daily routine, the spots should lighten.
• Itchy skin: To relieve itchy skin and/or aching muscles, add 8 ounces apple cider vinegar to a bathtub of warm water. Soak in the tub for at least 15 minutes
• Cleansers and toners: Use a mixture of half vinegar, half water to clean your face. Then rinse with vinegar diluted with water, and let your face air dry to seal in the moisture. You can lessen the amount of vinegar if your skin is sensitive.
• Problem skin: Oily skin can be controlled with a mixture of half apple cider vinegar and half cool water. The mixture works as an astringent. You can also freeze this solution into ice cubes and use it as a cooling facial treatment on a hot summer. Make a paste of honey, wheat flour, and vinegar, and then use it to lightly cover a new outbreak of pimples. Keep the paste on overnight, and rinse it off in the morning. This should accelerate the healing process. I would not vouch for a hundred per cent result with the pimple treatment though.
• Nail Polish: Make your nail polish last longer on your fingers by soaking fingertips for 1 minute in 2 teaspoons vinegar and 1/2 cup warm water before applying the polish.
• Weight Loss: Drinking a glass of water with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before every mealis said to help in weight loss. The weight loss is gradual but permanent.
PRICE:Rs. 125 for700ml
Pros of Apple Cider Vinegar:
• I have used this as a toner and trust me it works very well for my skin.
• I have also tried to use it for weight loss. I only did this for a month, so I didn’t see any major weight loss but I did find my overall health and skin improve greatly. Be patient with it.
• My stomach gets upset very often and I always drink one glass of water mixed with 1 tbsp. of ACV and I can feel the relief.
• It also lives up to its claim of relieving itchy skin problems. It is highly helpful when suffering from urinal tract infection etc.
Cons of Apple Cider Vinegar:
• The smell is horrible!
• It tastes extremely horrible even when diluted greatly with water.
• It is very strong vinegar. Hence it can burn your skin if not diluted properly.
Have you used Apple Cider Vinegar? Please rate in the box below
How to Wear Belts
Colorbar Perfect Gloss – Ripe Apple Review, Swatches
Henna/ Mehendi: Facts, Medicinal Uses and Some Designs
Revlon SkinLights Face Illuminator Review, Uses
How To Do Pedicure At Home in 5 Easy Steps
How To Choose The Right Perfume