By Juksina Behera
I have been a silent reader of IMBB since a year and would like to thank IMBB for addressing almost all beauty concerns. Recently I came across a post “jobs at MakeupandBeauty.com” and I was so excited. I finally took up this opportunity to share my limited knowledge on beauty fixes. This is the first time I am writing for IMBB and am very excited about it.
This article presents some beauty benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple Cider Vinegar is easily available in market and is not expensive. It has been one of my favorite beauty ingredients since sometime.
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is much more capable than just adding flavor to your kitchen; it can very well fit in your beauty box too. ACV is anti bacterial, anti fungal and most importantly, more natural than the beauty products available in the market. It brightens the skin, add gloss to hair and help removing stains from cuticles. Give a treat to your skin and hair with Apple Cider Vinegar!!
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar – For Skin:
- Acne: The biggest beauty disappointment!!! Make a toner by mixing one part of ACV with two parts of water and apply it using a cotton ball on your face to beat acne problem. ACV being acidic in nature helps cure blemishes as well. It is the best toner for oily skin.
- Sunburn: The everyday concern!! Soak yourself in warm water with a cup of ACV added to it for at least ten minutes every day. It is a definite cure for sunburn.
- Use ACV for a ‘At-Home-Pedicure’: ACV has antifungal property; when mixed with warm water in equal proportion, it gives clean and soft and kissable feet.
- Spots: You are ageing!!!Defy your age!!! Mix two spoons of Apple Cider Vinegar, with one spoon of orange juice and apply on the spots and they will be gone with continuous usage. Stay young and charm your prince charming!!
- Rashes and Inflammation: Apply diluted ACV to cure rashes and inflammation.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar – For Hair:
- Adds Shine to Hair: Looking beautiful is never possible with a terrible hair!! Give a treat to your hair once a while, they deserve it. Add half spoon ACV in one cup water on your hair after shampoo and conditioning and leave it for half an hour and get the perfect shine on your hair.
- Anti-Dandruff: ACV gives relief from dandruff when applied directly to the scalp.
- Hair Growth and Itchy Scalp: ACV also boosts hair growth and is an inexpensive way to cure dandruff and itchy scalp.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar – Other uses:
- Digestion: A healthy skin is a reflection of a healthy body. Take ACV for better digestion and burning cholesterol. (As ACV has a strong odor, it is easy to take it with water of juice.)
- Weight Loss: All the people out on diets there, ACV helps in controlling weight too. It’s a must in your kitchen cabinet!!
- Prevents Body Odour: ACV helps in deodorizing your body when added to your bath. For underarms apply some ACV with cotton balls and prevent bad odor.
- Prevents Bad Breath: Swishing a mouthful of ACV helps get rid of bad breath and helps removes mild stains from teeth. Keep smiling!!
- Removes Stains from Nails: Soak your stained nails in ACV and then apply some olive oil onto it and mark the difference.
So ACV – yeah or nah for your beauty box??? Let us have a look at some more utilities of ACV. 🙂
If that was not enough, here are a few more uses of this amazing vinegar:
It makes up for a major part of my beauty regime; look I have finished off the bottle!
Be beautiful in your own skin!! Take care… 🙂
Apple Cider Vinegar Review, Uses
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Safe? Ask IMBB
Nails: Remedies for Nail Discoloration
Nourishing Egg and Vinegar Hair Mask – Do It Yourself
Does Honey, Lime water, Apple Vinegar Cider or Green Tea help in Fat Burning
How to Get Rid of Stains from Silk Clothes
How to Remove Face Tan
Top 15 Homemade Face Toner Recipes
Listerine and Vinegar Foot Soak For Cracked Feet
Khadi Fruit Vinegar Herbal Shampoo with Jojoba Oil