Ardell is the world’s leading brand in fake eyelashes. Technically, they are not really fake as they are made of 100% sterilized human hair. I have bought the ones called “Runway Claudia Eyelashes” in black color. Read on to know more about the product.
Catch these lashes on fashion show runways worn by high fashion models to create and compliment dramatic and beautiful designer looks. Preferred by makeup artists and professionals who style these shows.
- Made with sterilised human hair.
- Gives you a natural look.
- Lightweight and reusable.
- Meant for Large, Round, Almond-shaped and Deep set eyes.
How To Use:
- Thoroughly clean your eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
- Check Fit: Lay lash on top of your natural lash. If it extends beyond your lash line, trim the excess with small scissors.
- Apply Adhesive: Squeeze a thin line of LashGrip Adhesive along the lash band. A toothpick can be used to spread it evenly. Wait about 30 seconds for adhesive to set.
- Apply Lash: Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible. Use your fingertip to gently press along the band to secure in place.
My Experience with Ardell Runway Claudia Black Eyelashes:
I have always wanted big and fuller lashes and trust me, I do everything to make them thick! I use castor oil before sleeping, I do not rub them. Even to remove makeup, I use an oil-based remover and take off makeup using plain water. I have also shifted to natural kajal that claims to increase the length of lashes. All these moves did help, but to a small extent, but I was not getting quick results. Hence I invested in a good pair of fake lashes from Ardell.
The lashes come in a very simple yet convenient packaging. The lashes are stuck to a white case mold and can be put back after use. However, I feel that the packaging is made of very cheap plastic, and it could have been better considering the price. The brand claims that these lashes are not synthetic and are made from 100% human hair, but I do not feel that’s the case because to me, they look very plastic!
The pair that I have is from their “Runway” collection and is meant for small hooded eyes. It’s very easy to apply, although it does not come with an adhesive, and I had to buy it separately. Initially when I applied them, it felt weird and I could not bat my lashes at all, but with practice, it became easy.
This pair has extremely lengthy and separate strands, but these are not dense. So, these give a natural effect when applied, and do not look fake at all. However, these lashes have to be trimmed as per desired length. These lashes are reusable and I have used them multiple times.
To complete the look, I apply the lashes, apply loads of mascara and curl them using an eyelash curler so that they look seamless. These lashes look really amazing with smokey eye makeup without looking over the top, and give the perfect dramatic effect to your look.
Pros of Ardell Runway Claudia Black Eyelashes:
- Good length, the lashes are defined well.
- You can create dramatic eye looks with these lashes.
- Great for large, round, and almond-shaped eyes.
- Easy to apply.
- Gives an instant dramatic look.
- Looks amazing with smokey eye makeup.
- Does not irritate or sting your eyes.
Cons of Ardell Runway Claudia Black Eyelashes:
- Too lengthy for small eyes, so may need to trim as per desired length.
- You need to use a good adhesive, otherwise these lashes tend to fall off.
- Lashes do not feel natural.
- No adhesive provided.
Would I Repurchase Ardell Runway Claudia Black Eyelashes?
Yes, but maybe a different style and variant, BUT this is an amzing brand to invest into for eyelashes.