Body language hints at the attitude or state of mind of a person. Having a good body language will make you look more confidant and attractive.
Attractive Body Language Tips:
1. Avoid jerky actions: Keep your movements and actions in control. Controlled actions are closely associated with confidence, so take your time in everything you do. Jerky movements will make you look nervous.
2. Lean back: If you want to remain in control of the situation then just lean back, but not too much, and talk.
3. Look in the eye: Confidant persons look others in the eyes when they are talking. Looking away from someone you are talking to does not look good. It gives an impression of ‘I just don’t care’. Have eye contact but just don’t stare.
4. Maintain a good posture: No matter if you are standing, sitting or walking always keep your posture correct. Keep your back straight and shoulders a little backward.
5. Open up: Stand with your legs slightly apart and your arms at your sides (not crossed). By doing so you will appear more relaxed. You should also directly face the person you are talking to.
6. Nodding helps: Nodding your head in the conversation gives an impression of being heard. The person who is speaking feels that whatever he is saying is interesting, and that he has your complete attention.
7. Learn to smile: Power of smile cannot be ruled back. Smiling demonstrates confidence, friendliness, and a positive attitude. People who smile tend to attract more attention than those who don’t.
8. Mark your space: It’s a good practice neither to stand too close nor too far while talking with people, particularly strangers.
9. Shake hands: Always shake hands firmly. Squeezing someone’s hand too hard or holding the hand limply must be avoided. It may cause them to develop negative feeling towards you.
10. Don’t cross your arms or legs: This position will make you look defensive or guarded. Keep your arms and legs open while you are talking to others.
11. Avoid touching your face: Do not touch your face as it might make you look nervous, anxious and worried. It can be distracting for the people you are talking to.
12. Use your hands: Don’t wave around uselessly, use your hands with some control. Also, do not use too much hand movements while talking as it will distract the people listening to you.
Hope these tips will help you.
How to Dress According to Body Type
Body Type: Different Body Shapes!
Coats: How to Select Perfect Coat for your Body Type
Jeans: How To Choose Jeans For Your Body Type
How to Dress During Pregnancy
Sweater Dresses : How to Style a Sweater Dress
How To Dress for a First Date