WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Winter has been in full force here in London, and this means dry and flaky skin. Feeling uncomfortable and non- moisturised throughout the day, becomes the norm if we don’t take care of the skin on our hands and legs. The product I am going to be reviewing for you today is the perfect cream for such dry weathers. The transition from my usual lotion to this one has become a yearly ritual during the fall season.
Price– £ 8.65
Product Claims– This formula is clinically proven to go beyond 24 hour moisturisation and replenish the skin’s natural barrier funtion, to significantly improve the condition of dry skin in just 2 weeks.
• With a lavender aroma, for a relaxing scent.
• Absorbs quickly and leaves skin looking and feeling soft, smooth and healthy.
My Experience Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion- Lavender Aroma
I have seen the review for Aveeno Original, but the cream I shall be reviewing is with Lavender fragrance. I have actually made use of both and I can say this, I definitely prefer the cream with the Lavender fragrance to it.
The packaging is nothing too fancy, it is relatively simple. It is a sort of off white coloured bottle, with lavender detailing to it. It comes with a pump, which I most definitely adore, because I am a hygiene freak in that sense.And it also dispenses just the right amount of product on to my hands, saves It is really easy to use, store and most importantly travel with. You can move the pump dispense to one side and it automatically locks. If you travel for new years and to cold cities like we do, this attribute of the bottle will be god send! Because I can travel with my favourite nourishing lotion anywhere in the world, without fears of leakage. Yay!
It is essentially a white lotion, like any other lotion. It is extremely lightweight and does not feel heavy upon application. This is absolutely unconventional for winter creams, because they are super heavy as they intend to moisturise your dry skin totally. But with this one, it is lightweight, non-greasy and not heavy, but does a more than GREAT job to moisturise and hydrate the driest of driest skin. Trust me when I say that, the skin on my legs become super dry during the winters here in London and I solely rely on this magic lotion, to hydrate my poor skin. I feel as though this is absolutely great as it does not leave you feeling uncomfortable and at the same time is totally nourishing! The ingredients contain oats, like the other original formula does too, which actively target dryness and helps reduce the itchiness massively.
As for the fragrance, it smells absolutely lovely! The Lavender is very subtle, not overpowering, but totally enough to leave you smelling fresh and pretty. The lotion also is easily absorbed by my skin almost immediately and I don’t have to wait for it to dry so that I can wear my clothes. This is instant drying and absorption, which is great for people like me who are always on the run.
Pros of Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion- Lavender Aroma
– Leaves the skin feeling totally nourished and moisturised for hours, you dont need to constantly apply it. Apply it post showering and you are good to go for the rest of the day.
– Skin feels soft and supple when touched.
– Easily absorbed by the skin and does not take hours to dry.
– Feels absolutely lightweight and not heavy on the skin, definitely does not leave you feeling uncomfortable during the day. I know, i am one of those people, who hates wearing heavy clothes during the winter and a lightweight cream is great to reduce my irritation by half.
– The fragrance is absolutely divine, the lavender has a soothing effect on the senses and calms me down.
– Because it is lightweight, it can be used all year round!
– Free of Parabens.
Cons of Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion- Lavender Aroma
– Availability in India might be an issue, other than that I find no con whatsoever.
Would I repurchase Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion- Lavender Aroma?
I wear this every year, come what may! So definitely yes.
IMBB rating- 5/5
Johnson’s Melt Away Stress Daily Calming Lotion Review
Gatsby Set and Keep Super Hard Hair Spray
Fab India Lavender Cleansing Milk
Khadi Herbal Lavender Fairness Lotion
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Review
Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Review