Avon Arabian Glow Multistylo Review
Avon has some great variety of products under the Arabian Glow range consisting mostly of bronzing products. Thus, it is aptly titled as Arabian Glow. However, it also has some nice vibrant shades in eye shadows, eyeliner & nail polishes as well. But Arabian Glow Multistylo was a product which caught my eye instantly amongst all. Why? Because it can be used on eyes, lips and cheeks!!
Price:- Dhs 39 (Rs. 479)
The very next month it got reduced to Dhs 29 🙁
My Experience with Arabian Glow Multistylo
This is my first product from the Avon Arabian Glow range and I am totally in love with it. I happened to get this shade by fluke actually. I wanted the Shimmering Bronze shade which is much lighter compared to Deep Bronze. I assumed since I have a wheatish complexion the deeper bronze shade won’t suit me as it will be too dark. But I was wrong this shade is so lovely that it not only suited me but also my friends; one who has an olive complexion and the other has a slightly darker shade than mine & my mom who is much fairer to me.
I am glad I took this shade because this is so light on my cheeks (when blended) I wonder how Shimmering Bronze would be even seen. I think the best effect it gives is on my lips due to the shimmering particles. It has a semi-matte finish, however it’s very drying. On my friends, it works better for highlighting their cheeks whereas for me it works better as a blush but I find it difficult to blend.
What I like about Avon Arabian Glow Multistylo?
- 3 in one product for eyes, cheeks & lips.
- Good for travelling. This multipurpose product would save space in such case.
- Works for my lips & cheeks.
- The shade is so neutral that I doubt anyone can go overboard with it.
- This particular shade works for different skin shades & tones.
What I don’t like about Avon Arabian Glow Multistylo?
- There is absolutely no mention of ingredients anywhere. It only came packaged in a sealed plastic covering with the shade name on it. However its casing is plain without anything written on it not even the product name, brand or shade which makes me think as if I’m using some unbranded product 🙁
- Cannot be used in all 3 places at the same time else you will end up looking like some bronzer queen.
- You cannot directly use this stick on all 3 places as it needs to be sanitized and cleaned before you use in a different place than what normally you use it for. This is kind of a pain for me since I am a super lazy person and hate to clean stuff so I prefer to use it only on my lips & scrape and use little on my cheeks whenever I want.
- This shade looks horrible on my eyes. Also it creases badly.
My Rating:- :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Avon Arabian Glow Multistylo? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
- The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain – Rose Pink Review
- Lakme Just Kissed Cheek and Lip Tint-Review, Photos and Swatches
- Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches
- Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss Review and Swatch
- Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lippers: My Favourite Shades
- Avon Haul: Glimmersticks Diamonds Eyeliner, Ideal Shade Concealer Stick
- Avon Smooth Mineral Blush in Perfect Plum Review
- Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner-REVIEW
- Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner New Shades, Photos, Swatches