Avon Foot Works Refreshing Citrus Foot Soak
To me summer is nothing but misery! During Summer I suffer from heat boils, dry feet & tan, most of the times when I’m at home I’m bare footed, so I usually try to use a foot soak to keep my feet hydrated & fresh. I got the Avon Foot Works Refreshing Citrus Foot Soak in the month of March & here is my take on that.
What does Avon Claim about this Foot Soak:
• Refreshing citrus-scented soak soothes, cleans, and deodorizes hot, tired feet.
• Helps soften calluses and dry hardened skin on feet.
• Contains special moisturizers and skin softeners which leave the skin feeling refreshed and stimulated.
How to use: Pour 4 cap-fuls in about half a bucket of warm water. Stir gently with finger tips to mix. Soak feet, rinse off & towel dry after use.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Tea-Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth-13 Carboxylate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Cocamide Mipa, Glycol Distearate, Lauramide Mea, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methlylparaben, PPG-12-Buteth-16, Benzophenone-9, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben (as acid), FD&C Yellow No. 5, Orange No. 4)
Price: Rs.149 for 75ml.
My Experience: The foot soak is white in color & the texture is runny. It comes in a white colored bottle with a flip cap
.According to the instructions, 4 capfuls of the foot soak have to be used at one time, but I found 1 capful was good enough to get the results. It has strong citrus smell, like over ripe lemon I guess. After soaking my feet for about 20-30 minutes, I took a pumice stone & gently started to exfoliate the dry areas typically the heels & gave a nice massage to the entire feet. The foot soak did revive my feet & made them clean & softer. However I do need to make sure that after the foot soak I moisturize my feet to retain the softness. The same citrus foot works range has a foot scrub & a lotion too.
Pros of the Foot Soak:
• Cleanses the feet well to get rid of dirt & dry skin.
• One capful of the product is enough for a soak. If used once a week this will last for at least a month & a half.
• Creates a nice froth with just 1 capful.
• It does soften calluses and dry hardened skin on feet.
• Leaves the skin feeling refreshed & rejuvenated.
• Delivers what it claims! Soothes, cleans, and deodorizes hot, tired feet.
• Comes in a cute travel friendly bottle.
Cons of the Foot Soak:
• People with sensitive nose may find the smell too overwhelming.
Will I repurchase this? Yes, I will definitely get this next time on a discount.
Will I recommend this? I will recommend this! This definitely is a must have product for summers. This month it’s on offer for Rs.99. The last time I purchased this, it wasn’t on discount. This happens to me most of the times, when I order a product at the regular price; I see the same product on discount in the following month 😉
Have you used Avon Foot Works Refreshing Citrus Foot Soak ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Anatomicals Hand and Foot Cream Review
Oriflame Overnight Foot Cream with Avocado Review
The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector Review
Oriflame Eucalyptus Exfoliating Foot Scrub Review
Avon Foot Works Pomegranate Chocolate Soothing Foot Soak Review
Oriflame Soothing Foot Cream with Chamomile Review
Jovees Foot Care 2 in 1 Review