AVON: Little Black Dress Perfumed Body Spray & Lip Balm in peach -Review
Hello ladies, last week I bought a few new products from Avon & hereby reviewing two of them with you all.
*AVON: Little Black Dress Perfumed Body Spray*
I’m always seeking out new ways to express myself, and fragrance is the perfect opportunity to share my originality and confidence with my friends and colleagues. Thus I decided to add a new fragrance to my collection and thought to give Avon Little Black Dress Perfumed Body Spray a shot.
I have never ordered any of the Avon perfumes before but the name of this one really caught my interest. It has a sweet but sexy name so I bought it. To describe, it has very fresh flowery and very sweet smell . I would call it sophisticated and sexy and I think that its name matches it perfectly. It really smells lovely. This body spray comes in 150ml bottle, which is cylindrical structured. It is a shiny black color bottle and has a square on the front where the title of the spray is written. The lettering is in white and gold. It looks very classy just like its name.
Ok,So how does this smell? It doesn’t have any fresh or fruity smell l but has heavy musky, jasmine scent to it. I like its smell because it is not heavy and it can be worn at any time day or night and for every occasion. Although it works well if you want to apply it in the morning before work but it’s also great to use for an evening outing, rather it is little more suitable for the night than for the day, in my opinion. The scent starts moderately strong but it softens pretty quickly into a nice, sustained, classy fragrance that takes hours to completely fade away.
Its Price: It s priced at 259/- for 150 ml but for this month an offer is going on so it cost me 199/-
Variants: It is also available in form of
- Shower gel
- The fragrance is good and long lasting.
- The packaging is very classy and neat.
- Can be easily slipped into handbags for any time application.
- A little goes a long way. I generally use in the morning before going out & believe me the fragrance lingers the whole day.
- Finally, the best thing about Avon’s Little Black Dress Body spray is the price. It costs a fraction of the price of similar high-end perfumes.
- Does not break me out at all.
- I couldn’t find any.
For those of us who just want a nice, classy perfume to wear on any occasion, this one is perfect. Avon’s Little Black Dress Body spray is the perfect example of a scent that holds up in spite of its low price.
*AVON: Lip Balm in peach *
The second product that I brought from Avon is the lip balm. Honestly speaking, I was not a fan of the lip balms but ever since I became an avid follower on IMBB & reading so much from Neha, Rati & others I became quite inclined to balms & I finally ended up buying one.
This one is from the Avon Naturals collections, and it comes in a few different flavors- my favorite being peach. The shape of it is a stick, just like most other types of lip balms come in. The design on it is fairly basic- a small picture of the fruit with words labeling what the product is. It is a bit more solid textured, so it does not smear as easily. It is also not at all sticky, which I really like. After applying it, my lips feel smooth with a slight taste of peach on them, although the flavor lasts only for 10 to 15 mins. I do believe that if I kept using only this product on a daily basis, my lips would become a lot smoother, especially if I left it on over night. I really like this product, and I even prefer it over any other type of non-medicated flavored lip gloss I could find in a store…
I have not used other brands Lip balms so actually cannot compare it, but can say I really liked this brand of flavored lip balm.
Its Price: It s priced at 79/- for 4 grams.
Variants: it is available in 6 different flavors.
- Green tea
- Almond & milk.
- This liked this lip balm because it gives a luscious look to my lips.
- Avon lip balm is neither sticky nor gummy.
- The peach flavor of Avon lip balm is my favorite. There is really no need to use lip gloss when I apply it.
- 6 different flavors’ are available to select from and they smell fantastic. One of my biggest complaints about lip balms is the artificial smell. These lip balms has a very true fruity scent that does not smell artificial and it is not overpowering.
- It also leaves your lips very soft and smooth & also prevents dry and chapped lips
- Not any.
Avon naturals lip balm gets a :-* :-*:-*:-*:-* rating from me. Also I will repurchase it and recommend others to give them a try.