AVON Naturals Cucumber & Melon Shower Gel
Avon recently launched Naturals Cucumber & Melon, ‘An incredibly fresh and hydrating bath and body range’, it’s a new addition to their Naturals range.
The new Naturals Cucumber and Melon range offers –
a) Naturals Hand Soap Cucumber & Melon
b) Naturals Body Lotion Cucumber & Melon
c) Naturals Shower Gel Cucumber & Melon
I bought the Naturals Shower Gel Cucumber & Melon and I will be reviewing that now 🙂
What the Product Says: This refreshing shower gel leaves skin cleansed and conditioned. It also maintains skin’s natural moisture. Conditions, soothes and moisturizes skin with naturally inspired pampering fragrances.
Cucumber extract: known for its refreshing, cooling, soothing and hydrating properties
Melon extract: known to contain potassium and vitamin C
Quantity – 200 ml
Price – Rs. 120
It’s available on 25% discount this month. 1 for rs. 99 and 2 for rs. 179.
How to Use: Squeeze a small amount onto wet washcloth or sponge, or directly onto palm of hand. Work into creamy leather.Rinse thoroughly. Use daily
Swatch: Here’s the swatch of the product. It has a very runny consistency.
My take on the product: Product stands up to what it claims. It doesn’t dry out my skin at all (I’ve normal to dry skin). It maintains my skin’s moisture. It cleans well, gives a fresh feeling and the bottle will easily last me for 1-1.5 month
It smells like cucumber. Well I don’t mind the smell, but it’s not one of my favourite fragrances that I would want myself to smell like. Although the smell doesn’t linger for long, thankfully.
There’s a slight slippery feeling after bath, but not something to worry about.
It has runny consistency, so at times I end up wasting the product.
Pros of Avon Naturals Cucumber & Melon Shower Gel:
- Delivers what it claims, leaves my skin moisturized. 🙂 Leaves my skin smooth and soft.
- Lather is mild, not too creamy. So can be used by oily skin types as well :).
- Will suit most of the skin types.
- Gives a cleaned and fresh feeling after the bath.
- Rs.120 for 200ml doesn’t hurt pocket at all, and if bought on discounts it’s cheaper.
- It has a flip-flop cap, which is very travel friendly. 🙂
- It does not require a lot of quantity. Even though it has a runny consistency and I spill the product at times, but still it will last me for 1.5 month.
- Avon products are not tested on animals :)) :))
CONS of Avon Naturals Cucumber & Melon Shower Gel
- It’s an Avon product so can only be available through a representative.
- I prefer transparent packaging, so that I know how much amount is left.
- It has a runny consistency, most of the times I spill out more product from the bottle than required. 🙁
- I don’t want to smell like cucumbers 😐 (can be a Pro for those who like the smell)
Overall verdict: Well it’s an average shower gel and very cheap when bought on discounts! 😀 Those who like to smell like cucumber can go for it 😉
Rating: star: :star: :star: +0.5
Would I Repurchase? NO. I already have two of them and after I finish with them I would like to try other shower gels available in the market 🙂
Would I Recommend? Those who like cucumber fragrance should definitely try this range 🙂 Use the moisturizer after the bath and the smell would linger for long.
Avon Red Rose & Peach Shower Gel
Avon Naturals Cucumber and Melon Liquid Hand Soap
Avon Naturals Violet & Lychee Shower Gel
Avon Naturals Skin Care : Cleanser, Toner, Face Mask
Avon Naturals Lip Balm Strawberry, Aloe & Cherry
Palmolive Absolute Relax Shower Gel
Fiama Di Wills Shower Gel Clear Springs