A couple of months ago I bought a perfume from Avon. I have been looking for a perfume that would not burn a hole in my pocket, ideal to carry around and of course which should feel like me. I love perfumes which has a fruity-floral smell. You the it should kind of small sweet but not over powering intense. I got a perfume from Lomani. I liked it. But the initial smell is not good. Then I happened to spot this perfume in the Avon brochure.
They had newly launched this one I guess and there was an offer going on. It’s so difficult to buy from brochure selections. All the more so for perfumes. There was this page which if you rub your hand on it releases the scent a bit.
So, you can have an idea at least. It smelled pleasant and after a while my perfume arrived. Well, I know this is how everyone orders but well the reason for this kind of drama I’m doing is I AM in love with this perfume. I never imagines that I would love this little thing so much. It’s Eau de Cologne. So, it stays on for a looong time. Longer than I had ever expected anything from it. I was dubious. But now, I know discount no discount, it will always be there in my collection. Now a days I can’t really do without it.
Without the carton
Name: Warm Sunshine ( Eau de cologne)
Price: 439 INR I got it for 299 because of the discount.
Quantity: 30 ml
Shelf-life: 35 months
What Avon claims: Find happiness in the simple things like… Like bathing in golden sunlight. Radiant and serene.
Direction for use: Everyone knows it. Don’t we? It’s still there. See the picture.
Caution: keep out of reach of children.
Apart from the smell what I liked about Avon Simple & Warm Eau De Cologne:
1) It’s a small bottle so can be carried around.it actually fits on my palm
- It’s Eau de cologne. So the concentration is higher than that of Eau de Toilette.
- It stays on pretty long. I use it behing my ears. Just two little sprays. The smell stay good for four or five hours, After that it becomes very very subtle. Fist time I thought I could smell it even on the day after. I thought it might be a mistake. But last time I used it in the evening and came back home around midnight. My bedsheet caught a faint smell of it. So, for this price it is more than I had bargained for.
- It comes pretty cheap for a perfume.
- I thought the bottle would be too small but no, it was quite a good size. Neither too big nor too small. You can’t slip it in your clutch though.
What I dislike about Avon Simple & Warm Sunshine Eau De Cologne:
- Everytime I open the carton it smells of the perfume. I wonder if the bottle would leak of the perfume would seep out if I carry it around
Otherwise I Absolutely love it.