I have of late fallen in love with glosses and during the day, I just outline my lips and then, fill them up with gloss. And my new found love ended up in me buying Avon Simply pretty lipgloss and Lip liner Duo. The shades are nice and they are easy to fit in the purse, thus making them a worthy buy.
Although the duo is not a part of avon catalogue anymore, some of the agents have a stock and hence, it is still an easier option to buy this. It comes in two shades namely Princess Kiss and Angel Kiss (I love the names, making the duos so kissable!!!! ).
While Princess Kiss is a lovely pink, Angel Kiss is a coral on the brown side. Both were priced at Rs 149, which is really cheap for this product.
The bottles are really cute. The gloss is 3 g in weight, while the liners are 0.5 g. The liners, as wooden pencils, are cutely placed on the top of the gloss cap, making them as a handle too. I love such innovative caps. And since they are tight enough, there is no danger of the gloss spilling or the pencil breaking. These cuties have been manufactured in Argentina. The gloss applicator has a nice tip which is easy to use. All one needs to do is just line your lips (you may also fill up your lips with the pencil) and then apply the gloss.
Now here’s what a like and what i don’t ….
Likes about Avon Simply Pretty Lipgloss & Lip liner Duo
- The bottles – The bottles are quite handy and easy to keep in the purse, which makes them good for travelling and office.
- The shades are good enough for everyday wear. While Pink is a nice and lovely one, even the coral goes well with almost all complexions.
- The price. At Rs 149, its a real steal.
- The gloss quality is gud and it stays for a good three hours. Also, they give the lips a bit plummed up look, which looks nice.
- The liners are quite smooth to apply and the finish is decent.
- The liners are not just complementing these glosses, but can be used otherwise too.
Dislikes about Avon Simply Pretty Lipgloss & Lip liner Duo
- The liners are too small and in case you sharpen them, there comes a time when you can barely hold them.
- One needs to be careful with the liner tip while keeping it back in the cap.
Overall, I love the cuties too much and I would easily rate them a 4 out of 5.
Also Read :
Avon Simply Pretty Foundation, Pressed Powder, Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches
Avon Simply Pretty Nail Enamel Glitter Galaxy, Juicy Plum, Red
Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lippers: My Favourite Shades
Shades: Avon Simply Pretty Colour Me Pretty Nail Enamel
Avon Glazewear Intense Lip Gloss Review, Swatches, Photos
Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss Review and Swatch
Avon Goldshine Lipgloss in Ruby Luster Review