With the onset of winter there is a flurry of winter care products brought forth by almost all the leading cosmetics companies. Avon presented its winter care range in its November catalog and there I saw the Avon Solutions Hydrating gel mask. There was an introductory price of Rs 149 on the gel mask-so I decided to order it just to see what a gel mask is like. 🙂 Apart from that I got the Avon Naturals Nourishing Day lotion and Creamy mask.
Avon Solutions Plus Maximum Moisture Hydrating Gel Mask: 50 gm, Price Rs 259.
The introductory offer still exists in the December catalog and the product comes for Rs 149.
What AVON claims with this product:
- In 1 use, increases moisture 3 times
- Makes dry skin a thing of the past with an extra boost of maximum moisture
- Formulated with an extra shot of Ulex Europaeus flower extract-our exclusive moisturizing ingredient
- Also contains hyaluronic acid, an ingredient known to help skin hold up to 1000% their weight in water.
- Skin feels refreshed, hydrated and supple-your complexion will thank you!
Description of this product: The product is a light blue colored gel with a non sticky texture. At first I wondered whether it will be absorbed or form a removable film like peel off masks. I applied it all over my face. It felt a bit weird- I didn’t understand whether to massage this onto my face or leave it to dry and wash off :(. The Directions of use stated: “Gently smooth over cleansed face and throat in upward and outward motion” left me even more confused . 🙁
The product takes long to dry. And it doesn’t actually dry-only becomes somewhat sticky. I washed it off after some 20 minutes.
Results: While applying this mask it felt like a very fluid gel that spread easily. After washing off, my face looked bright fresh and smooth. There was no stretchy feeling. The effect remained all day
Pros of Avon Solutions Plus Hydrating Mask:
- It indeed is hydrating-unlike the usual masks/packs this doesn’t make the skin feel either stretchy or oily. It makes my skin feel soft and supple and bright. There were no breakouts and there was an instant fresh feeling after washing it off.
- I felt the packaging to be very attractive-I know this actually is totally unrelated to its quality but somehow it makes me use it again and again:). I also like its smell
Cons of Avon Solutions Plus Hydrating Mask
I didn’t understand how to use this mask-I left it to dry like regular masks but it didn’t dry up. In fact I couldn’t understand when to wash it off!!! It can’t be washed off easily-I had to return to the basin thrice as it still felt sticky.
Rating: :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Avon Solutions Plus Hydrating Mask? Please rate in the box below.