Have been extremely busy these past few weeks and felt sad that I could not devote much time here for writing. But, I was constantly in touch through reading. I am always such a clumsy person when it comes to getting ready and going out. I try starting to get ready way before I have decided so to be able to be on time. And, one thing that comes real handy when getting ready is knowing small tips and tricks or hacks which work as your saviour. So, I thought of penning down some for you. Read on!
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
• You are in a hurry to attend a party and are running late and realise you just forgot to apply nail paint. Worrying about how it will dry so fast? Don’t! Because here is a quick tip. Dip your painted nails in a bowl of ice-cold water for two minutes. Painted nails dry extremely quickly!
• Also, many a times we have shaky hands and obviously the nail paint gets painted outside the nails on our skin too. This specially happens when we are applying with opposite hand. No worries! Just apply a little olive oil around the nails before applying the nail paint and use a Q-tip later with nail paint remover to remove the excess nail paint on the skin. It works faster.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• I love to see those matte finish pastel colored nail paints, but could not get my hands on them. Read somewhere that if you give steam to freshly applied glossy nails, it turns into a matte finish. Wow! Quick and cheap fix.
• Instead of applying powder, dab few drops of essential face oil on the cheeks to refresh your already applied foundation and to get a natural sheen and glow.
• Many a times when we sharpen our lip pencils or eye pencils, a lot of product gets wasted and moreover, a chunk is left back if these pencils are creamy. To avoid this, just place your creamy pencils in fridge for an hour before sharpening them.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• I, sometimes, use a clear lip gloss and a matte eye shadow and mix them on the back of my hand to create a glossy shade.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
• To have a perfect airbrushed finishing for you blush, just spin your blush in small, light circular motion from your cheekbones to your hairline.
• While removing eye makeup, just dab 2-3 drops of coconut oil to the cotton pad along with your makeup remover. This helps to break down the makeup and easily removes it without any need or rubbing it.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
• If your eyeshadow or blush matches your lipstick, try dabbing it a little over your lipstick to get a matte and long wearing effect.
• For people with curly hair, just let them dry and do not touch and disturb the curls while drying. This way the curls remain intact and frizz free.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
• I have like really really straight hair. I never have good times with curling. They don’t last on me for more than an hour. So, this is a trick that I use these days. After washing my hair, I let them dry and apply hair gel or cream and tie them up into a braid. After an hour or two I open it and there are pretty beach waves. If you want tighter waves, tie your braid fairly tight.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
• Rubbing hair with a towel causes hair breakage. Instead, use an old used tee to pat dry your wet hair.
• Splashing eyes with cold water in the morning helps reducing eye swelling and puffiness immediately.
• Use a gentle body brush to run it up the legs and the body and run it down the hands and back just before you take a shower and wet your body. It helps in exfoliating and increasing blood circulation in the body. This one is called dry brushing. It also helps in removing ingrown hair.
• One can use an essential oil on damp body after shower and pat dry the body. This helps to lock in moisture and keep skin soft and glowing.
Airplane Makeup Tips
Bollywood Actresses Who Carried Off The “Naturally Beautiful Look” Flawlessly
8 Beauty Tips & Tricks Every Woman Needs to Know
Tips and Tricks For Busy Women
15 Tips To Look Slim in Indian Outfits
How to Choose Dresses for Women with Big Breasts
Secretive Beauty Secrets of Bollywood Celebrities
5 Easy Skin Fixes for Lazy / Busy Women
Homemade Herbal Tonic For Healthy and Beautiful Skin
Messy Hair Bun Tutorial
5 Awesome DIY Hair Care Tips