My Experience with Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen SPF 50:
My Lotus Herbals Sunblock got over on the first day of our Bali Trip. So I rushed to the nearby grocery store to pick up a sunscreen. I saw Banana Boat Sport Sunscreens on the counter there. A quick search on IMBB and I found a very good review of Banana Boat Sunscreen SPF 30 version.I picked up the SPF 50 version instantly. Plus the claims were very good – SPF 5- UVB 50 PA +++, UVA water and sweat resistant, non greasy and quick absorption. UVA protects the sun rays from penetrating though your skin and protect you from sun burns. UVB protects you from getting tanned.
Anyway, I am heads over heels in love with this sunscreen.
- does not made me sweaty. But I feel that would depend from person to person. Most sunscreens don’t make me sweaty.
- protected me and Sanjeev A LOT from getting tanned. We still got tanned but considering how harsh the sun was in Bali, we could have come back toasted and roasted. 😛
- we did not get any sun burns or skin allergies.
- gets absorbed quickly without leaving any whitish cast behind.
- has a thin texture that is easier to use.
- be careful not to get it in your eyes. It stings BAD!
- has a perfumey fragrance but it’s not bothersome.
- is waterproof.
- comes in an easy squeeze tube. very easy to carry around.
- approved by Skin Cancer Institute.
Overall, a very good sunscreen. And a must pick for beachy destinations.
Rating : 5/5
Have you used Banana Boat Sunscreen?
Banana Boat Sport UVA and UVB Sunscreen Lotion
Banana Boat Ultra protect SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion Review
Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion Review
Sun Safe -Lotus Herbals SunBlock Reviews – SPF 40, SPF 60
Lotus Herbals Intensive Sunblock Spray with SPF 50 Review
Biotique Bio Color Moisture Glow Makeup with SPF 50 Review
Aroma Magic Sun Block SPF 50 Review