Today’s review will be on Saffron Facial Kit by Banjara’s. I’ve never tried this brand before but, I’ve heard good things about it. So, I went ahead and picked up 2 facial kits and I was too excited to try this out. Let’s see how it fared for me!
Price: Rs. 200/-
My Experience with Banjaras Saffron Facial Kit:
The Facial Kit comes in a very small and user-friendly packaging. Once you lift the plastic seal, there is a box which you can use to keep the little tubes safely. There are 4 different tubes with their names written on the front and other details at the back. The packaging is in gold colour which indicates it’s a gold facial kit. The cardboard box has all the details written on the back side.
This kit comes with 4 little white coloured tubes viz. the cleansing scrub, massage gel, massage cream and face pack. Let’s talk about the individual tubes now:
1. Saffron Cleansing Scrub: The first step irrespective of any facial that you should do is to cleanse your face with a face wash. You need to have a clean base before any facials or treatments. I consider scrubbing as the second step to this facial. This scrub is a very mild scrub and I like my scrubs to be harsher than this. It does remove the dead skin cells but, you have to use a lot of it. It is a cream based scrub that is slightly thick and feels like a lotion.
2. Saffron Massage Gel: This is a transparent gel without any shimmer particles. The gel is very smooth and can be easily massaged into the skin without it getting dry. It feels really calming and relaxing while doing this step.
3. Saffron Massage Cream: This is a lightweight cream and glides easily on the skin. But, I prefer doing this step on damp skin rather than dry skin because this cream gets absorbed and you have to use more and more of it which makes your skin feel heavy and greasy. You can either wipe it off with a wipe or a damp cloth or wash it off using water. By this step, your skin feels really nice and pampered.
4. Saffron Face Pack: I like using face packs because it’s the easiest and laziest way of treating your skin well. Just put some face pack on and you don’t have to do anything for the next 15-20 minutes. This face pack is light and you only require a very little quantity to apply it on your face and neck. It isn’t a thick paste hence, you can use it twice or maybe even thrice.
After using this face pack, my skin felt really clean and pampered. It does make your skin glow but, the results are always temporary. These facials are great for giving your skin some Tender Loving Care. My skin feels soft, supple and smooth after using this facial kit. The claims to make your skin ‘Bright and Flawless’ which is obviously false because it did not make my skin ‘bright’. Also, this facial kit smells really nice and pleasant.
Pros of Banjara’s Saffron Facial Kit:
- Very affordable.
- You can get multiple uses out of this kit.
- Decent amount of products given.
- Very easy and anybody can do this facial at their own comfort.
- Makes your skin feel loved, pampered, soft and smooth.
- Nice packaging; easy to use and store.
- Gives you a nice instant glow.
Cons of Banjara’s Saffron Facial Kit:
- False claims of making your skin bright and flawless.
- Effects don’t last long.
IMBB Rating: 4/5
Will I Recommend/Repurchase Banjara’s Saffron Facial Kit?
Yes, I do recommend this facial kit because it makes your skin glow without having to go to the parlour and get expensive facials done. And about repurchase, I’d say no because I already have a few facial kits lying around. This wasn’t a kit that blew my socks off, so I wouldn’t repurchase this.
Banjara’s Gold Facial Kit
Banjara’s Multani with Papaya Face Pack
Banjara’s Sandal Face Pack
Banjara’s Cucumber with Multani Face Pack
Jovees Saffron and Bearberry Fairness Cream
Shahnaz Husain Saffron Skin Serum
Banjara’s Multani with Saffron Face Pack
10 Best Facial Kits Available in India
VLCC Diamond Facial Kit
8 Best Facial Kits for Oily Skin in India
10 Best Facial Kits Available in India