Hi everyone… hope u all had a lovely day… I know I took for ever to make this winged eyeliner video… but I guess its better to be late then never…hehehe I have given detailed instructions in the video but if in case audio quality is not good or if you can’t understand what I am saying, I’ll put in writing all the steps :
BASIC RULE: Always follow your natural eye shape. We all have different eye shapes and colour.
4 STEPS TO ACHIEVE WINGED LINER :
- Step 1 : Following your lower lash line draw a straight line starting from the end of your lower lash line towards your eyebrow. (never go beyond your eyebrow)
- Step 2 : From the point where u stopped, draw another line going towards your upper lash line, How To, forming a triangle on the outer corner.
- Step 3 : Now, with small strokes start lining your eyes and join the triangle.
- Step 4 : Fill in your triangle and even out all the lines.
AFTER APPLYING YOUR LINER TAKE A Q-TIP AND A DROP OF ANY MOISTERIZER TO CLEAN ROUGH EDGES AND ANY IMPERFECTIONS.
- if u are not comfortable with carrying bold winged liner try making a smaller triangle as per your comfort.
- If u want you can liner your lower lid as well (I skipped kajal and lining lower lid as i have light eye colour.. 🙂 )
Hope it was helpful. See u soon !! Love and hugs !!