WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I have loaded my bathroom shelf with different shower gels, but out of the all, this is my current favourite and it belongs to the BBW “The sweethearts” collection. I have been hunting for the berry flirt mist since very long and it was unfortunate that I have not found it yet. So the moment I spotted this, I knew I am going to love it. Let us see whether it lived up to my expectations or not.
Bat your lashes, blow a kiss, when you wink like that, who can resist? Voluptuous red berries flirt with blond woods to make them swoon.
Rs 750 for 236 ml (the price varies from store to store)
My Experience with Bath and Body Works Berry Flirt The Sweethearts Shower Gel:
The sweethearts range is one of the best that Bath and body works has to offer because it is sexy, fun and very flirty and I love such kind of fragrances.
Coming to the packaging, the shower gel comes in transparent bottle filled with a pink liquid, which looks exactly like a cranberry juice. It comes with a light blue press open cap, which functions well. The packaging gets full marks from my side because it is very noticeable on the shelves. The bottle is bit and fat, but yet the packaging is convenient, hence it can be carried during travels.
Only a few drops are needed on the loofah to clean the skin. It lathers up a lot revealing the heavenly fragrance. It is very gentle on my skin and leaves my skin extremely clean and fresh. It totally removes the oily film from my hands, which I really liked about this one. Their fragrance is their USP.
The shower gel smells extremely sweet and fruity. I would say that the fragrance is a bit over-powering, which will not suit everyone’s liking. The fragrance is very much close to the way cranberry juice smells and I love it because I love cranberry juice. But this has a few added hints as well. It is a perfect blend of berries mainly strawberries, cranberries, raspberries and wild-berries. It is just like a burst of juicy berries. The smell totally fills my shower, whenever I use this. The fragrance lasts mildly on my skin for the initial 30 minutes and then fades off.
My skin is combination, so I do not feel any need to apply a separate moisturiser but the dry skinned beauties will have to. I recommend it to all the fruity fragrance lovers because this scent is super fun, sensual, flirty and seductive. So go on and try one yourself.
Pros of Bath and Body Works Berry Flirt The Sweethearts Shower Gel:
- Very attractive bottle in deep pink, purple and blue, which makes it look very cute and girly.
- Contains vitamin E and Shea butter, which nourishes the skin very well.
- Very handy bottle loaded with good amount of quantity at that price.
- Gentle on the skin and cleans the skin very well leaving it bright and fresh.
- Bathing process is just awesome because the scent fills the entire shower, which totally invigorates the senses.
- Shower gel has a super flirty and a sensual fragrance of juicy cranberries, strawberries, raspberries and wild-berries.
- Leaves my combination skin hydrates, but dry skin will need a added dose of moisture.
- Fragrance lingers for initial 30 minutes on the skin.
- Fragrance is very wild and great to just make you pop up in a very fun mood.
- More apt for the night-time use.
- Not tested on animals, which is great on their part.
- An entire range available to choose from.
Cons of Bath and Body Works Berry Flirt The Sweethearts Shower Gel:
- Cost a lot more in India as compared to overseas countries.
Will I Repurchase/ Recommend Bath and Body Works Berry Flirt The Sweethearts Shower Gel?
Yes I do. But get it only if you like very sweet and over-powering fragrances, since this is extremely fruity, which is not everyone’s cup of tea. But, I love this shower gel and I will get everything I spot from this range.
My hunt does not stop here because I am soon going to come up with more of their amazing products. Till then take care my favourite people.
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion
Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
Victoria’s Secret Such A Flirt Hydrating Body Lotion
NYX Cupcake and Flirt Single Eye Shadow
Maybelline Baby Lips – Anti-oxidant Berry
Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Blast
Bath & Body Works The Sweethearts Sexy Dahlia Rush Fragrance Mist
Too Faced Sweethearts Something About Berry Perfect Flush Blush
The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel
The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Shower Gel