WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Bath and Body Works Citrus Crush Pocket Bac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel Review
My friend who came from the United States gave this tiny hand gel for me along with a body lotion and a fragrance from Bath and Body Works. I have already reviewed the Bath and Body Works Body lotion here. Initially when I saw this tiny bottle I never believed it would be an effective anti- bacterial hand gel. I thought this hand gel is just for feel sake and it would do nothing more than that, until I read everything from this bottle. I am sharing it with you all here.
A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ-free. [Note – Virtually – I don’t understand what that means!!!]
Drug Facts –
Active Ingredient – Alcohol 68%
Purpose – Antiseptic
Use – Decreases bacteria on hands
Warning – For external use only.
Something I liked about this hand gel is it had this “Peel up to see additional drug facts”
Drug Facts (Continued) – I likes this detailed listing . 🙂 The maximum information they could provide along with this small bottle.
• When using this product keep out of eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation o redness develops.
• Flammable – Keep away from flame or high heat.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control centre right away.
Directions – Rub a dime sized drop into hands.
This 29ml bottle of hand gel costs $1.50 but I think it comes much cheaper while bought in bulk or sale, as anyone usually does with brands like Bath and Body Works and Victoria’s Secrets.
Pros of Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial hand Gel
• Neatly packed in a tiny bottle. This cute packaging would attract anyone. Also this can be got for trying a sample and then buy the bigger bottles available in the bottle.
• Love the cute coloured packaging. They are available in so many different colors and variants.
• Small bottle can be easily carried around. I have this one in my handbag always. It neither adds much weight nor takes much space.
• The gels easily gets out of the bottle and smells yummy. Easy to use even while you are in a hurry.
• It is cheap while bought in bulk or sale. They have frequent sales and also the availability in bulk makes these products more affordable.
• Different variants available. I think I have one more [Mango – if I am not wrong.]
Cons of Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial hand Gel
• The smell might be slightly disturbing for a few and even I am one among them. I really hate the smell. I can’t take bad smell, especially in products like hand gel or hand sanitizer. I think no one would like a bad or strong smelling hand gel.
My Rating – 4/5
I reduced just 1 point hoping the other variants smell decently. Else I would have given only 3.5 as the fragrance is a big minus according to me.
Would I Repurchase – I might. I am not very sure as I am pretty happy with the Himalayas Hand Sanitizer that comes in a tiny bottle too, that is travel friendly. Only difference being the less attractive bottle but that is ok, as the job it does is more important to me than the looks.