Today, I am here to review Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa 60-Second Manicure Just a Minute Hand Scrub.
Why wait? This sugar-based exfoliating treatment makes quick work of dull, dry skin and ragged cuticles to give even the most mani-deprived hands a taste of soft, smooth, spa manicure perfection – in just one minute.
- Sugar crystals provide exfoliation, resulting in smooth, glowing skin.
- Light citrus fragrance.
- Not tested on animals.
Massage treatment into wet hands for a full minute, paying special attention to any rough areas. Rinse clean to reveal hands that look like they’ve spent the whole day at the spa.
My Take on Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa 60 Second Manicure Hand Scrub:
I was very excited when I received this product from hubby as I love to do manicures/pedicures and facials at home. I gave this product a try the same day I received it. Before I had this in my life, I used shampoo and face scrub on my hands and never had good results as it left my hands pale and dry. I’m very pleased with how this product performed as I suffer from dry hands and cuticles.
It comes in a plastic jar with a twist lid and a lift up lid to protect the product from falling out. The container is pink and cute.
This product has an amazing fragrance to it. It has a citrusy/orangey smell mixed with sugar. It leaves a nice fragrance on the skin even after cleaning it.
Feel on the skin:
This scrub is very soft and doesn’t contain exfoliators that can be harsh on the skin. Scrub when used on wet hands dissolves the sugar into a nice lather and removes the dead and dull skin on hands making it feel smooth and soft.
How I use the product:
- I start with removing my nail polish and then soaking my hands in warm water in a wide container for a couple of seconds.
- Pick up a little amount of product and distribute it evenly on hands and scrub/message my hands till the sugar is dissolved and it produces a right lather. (Make sure the hands are not too watery).
- Once the scrub is completely dissolved, I wash off and follow up with a thick creamy moisturizer.
Once this procedure is complete, your hands are left feeling very smooth and soft. I’m totally in love with this product as it not only saves your $$ in parlors for manicures, but it can also be done in the comfort of your home. I received this as a Valentine’s gift from hubby and have been using it religiously from the day I got it and I’m really happy hubby chose such a nice product 😛
Pros of Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa 60 Second Manicure Hand Scrub:
- Decent and non-messy packaging.
- Nice fragrance.
- Easy manicure at home.
- Gives a salon effect in the comfort of home.
- Leaves hands smooth and soft.
- Fresh fragrance lingers on the skin for very long.
- Easy and non-messy usage.
- The best at home manicure system available in market.
- Removes dead skin and softens cuticles.
- Saves time and money for manicures at parlors.
- A little goes a long way.
Cons of Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa 60 Second Manicure Hand Scrub:
- I can’t think of any cons pertaining to the performance of the product.
- Not available in other countries.
Overall, I love this product and will definitely repurchase it as it has been a life saver for my hands during the cold weather and my hands feel very smooth and soft. This is also a nice gift for any lady in your life :))
Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Effervescent Foot Soak
Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Super Rich Body Cream
Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Super Rich Foot Cream
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Super Softening Hand Lotion
Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa After Sun Moisturizer
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Renewing Face Mask with Pumpkin
Just A Minute 60 Second Manicure Scrub: Bath and Body Works
Giorgio Armani Face Fabric Second Skin Nude Makeup Foundation
10 Steps for a Great Home Manicure
Kiss French Manicure Kit
L’Occitane Shea Butter One Minute Hand Scrub
Forest Essentials Facial Scrub Hand Pounded Organic Fruit
VLCC Fade Tan Skin Polishing Face Scrub
Tan Removal Scrub for Hands: Do It Yourself