WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Bath and Body Works Toe The Line: Smoothing Foot Scrub
Hey lovely Girls,
Today, I would love to tell you about my favorite foot scrub. It’s Toe the Line from True Blue Spa range of products from Bath and Body Works. This scrub gently removes the dead skin layer from the feet leaving it soft and smooth. The relaxing and soothing ingredients calm the skin and prevent any possible irritations.
15 USD/ INR 750 approximately.
Massage all over wet feet. Rinse, pat dry and admire soft smoother feet.
Apart from the usual ingredients, the most interesting ones are:
• Walnut Shell Powder: exfoliates.
• Tea Tree Oil: helps deodorize and keeps feet feeling healthy.
• Peppermint Oil: refreshes and stimulates tired feet.
• Rosemary Extract: removes dryness.
How Do I Use It:
I generally massage my wet feet with this scrub for around 5 minutes, and then I soak them in warm water for around 10 minutes and rub them gently. And voila here you get a beautiful pair of feet. Such a lovely feeling it is to have smooth heels.
Now, let me pen down what I love about this scrub.
• It’s a magical formula for beautiful feet.
• The scrubbing particles are neither too harsh nor too small, just the perfect size to scrub off the dead skin from the heels.
• The minty smell completely neutralizes the foot odor and is very refreshing.
• The scrub is so creamy that there’s no need to apply cream later.
• Consistency is not runny; in fact it is closer to a thick blue paste.
• Unusual color of the scrub was quite appealing to me.
• It has a sort of chewing gum flavor to it. I don’t know whether its worth mentioning here, but its kinda cool.
• It de-stresses my feet.
• With the flip-top tube, just the right quantity comes out.
• Not tested on animals.
• Unavailable in India.
• A little expensive, but usually there are discounts going on at Bath & Body Works.
4.75/5 (Unavailability is the only negative point).
Will I Recommend?
My recommendation for all of you is to get it ASAP.
But let me tell you gals, I am already in touch with B&B Works people to have a franchisee in India, so you don’t have to worry, very soon, we will have all these beauties in our vicinity too.
Thanks a bunch. Love ya all!!
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion
Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss Sheer (Black Cherry)
Bath & Body Works White Citrus Body Splash
Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Perfume
Coconut Lime Verbana Body Lotion
Twilight Woods Body Lotion
Coconut Signature Vanillas Triple Moisture Body Cream
Sweet Pea Range
Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
Bath and Body Works Night Blooming Jasmine Body Lotion
Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Body Lotion
Bath & Body Works– Wild honeysuckle Body Butter
Summer Bathing- A Guilty Pleasure
Kiehl’s Grapefruit Bath and Shower Liquid Body Cleanser
Oriflame Eucalyptus Exfoliating Foot Scrub
The Body Shop Peppermint Smoothening Pumice Foot Scrub
Amway Attitude Foot Cream
Anatomicals Hand and Foot Cream
Oriflame Foot Salavtion Cream
Scholl Foot and Nail Cream