BBW works says lavishly spray on our sweetest cuddly fragrance, an addictive swirl of creamy vanilla and sparkling sugar. Our sophisticated new pump delivers great coverage and delicate mist for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance. Sweet has never been so seductive!
• Our beautiful, sophisticated bottle features a new fragrance pump for a more delicate mist and improved coverage control.
• Top Notes: Sheer floral, vanilla
• Mid Notes: Basmati Rice, coconut, vanilla
• Base Notes: Vanilla, heliotrope, musk, sandalwood
• Aloe conditions and nourishes skin
Price & Quantity: $12 for 236 ml (usually the signature fragrances are on discounts)
My experience with Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Mist:
Warm Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Mist is from the signature fragrance range of Bath & Body works. The scent is like sweet aromatic vanilla coupled with some floral fragrance. As soon as you spray the mist, you are taken to some mystery land of vanilla ice cream that is delicately sweet. I can hardly sense the smell of coconut or basmati rice neither the sandalwood. I don’t even feel the presence of alcohol in this beautifully scented concoction. The staying time is remarkable for me. I usually apply some Vaseline on the area where I would spray the mist. This makes the fragrance stick to the skin for a long long time. I have a generally delicate skin, but I am very comfortable with this mist, I did not experience any redness or rashes.
Warm vanilla sugar is very light and can be worn even during the day; just a spray is enough for all day long. I did not see any stains appearing on my clothes with this mist. This is totally safe for your skin as well as your expensive dresses.
The packaging is sturdy and the spray nozzle is perfect. I don’t have to keep spraying again n again, just once or twice is enough for one time use. But I find this size too bulky for travelling. In fact, Bath and body has separate travel size bottles for all their products. Visiting a Bath and body store is like a visit to heaven for women. I wish either they come to India soon or all of us get a chance to visit their stores abroad.
Yays for Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Mist:
• Beautiful vanilla fragrance.
• Very subtle and not at all overwhelming.
• Lingers on for a long time.
• Does not stain clothes.
• No irritation on skin or eyes.
• Very sturdy bottle with a perfect spray nozzle.
• Beauties across all age group would adore this fragrance.
Nays for Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Mist:
• Not available in India, although some online websites are offering product from Bath and Body at astounding prices nowadays.
• This size is not travel friendly.
Highly recommended. I would love to hoard as much as I can so that I never run out of this fragrance.
Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel
Victoria’s Secret Endless Love Fragrance Mist Review
Warm up exercises before Weight Training
Colorbar Eyeshadow Palette Warm 002 Review, Look, Swatches
Lush Vanilla Dee-lite vs The Body Shop Vanilla Body Lotion
The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Body Butter Review
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter – Sugar Frosting
Beauty Benefits of Sugar
Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist
Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Fragrance Mist
Victoria’s Secret Angel Fragrance Lotion