I have posted about various colored contact lenses, of which the most recent one was Lacelle. They come in “Jewel,” “Circle,” “Grand,” “Colors,” etc. This time, I was willing to try the premium lens range, which I ordered in two colors. Basically, I love circle lenses because they make your eyes look “doll-like,” but otherwise, this range has wearable, natural-looking, colored lenses. This “Gray” turned out to be very natural looking and I like it for regular wear.
US FDA-approved color pigments. Unique and lace like graduation pattern that blends seamlessly with the natural eye color. UV BLOCK. 42% water content.
When each occasion is different, why shouldn’t you be? Bausch+Lomb introduces Lacelle, the range of color lenses you have been waiting for. A must-have for fashion enthusiasts and a perfect reason to transform. So get ready and say hello to the new you!
My Experience with Bausch and Lomb Lacelle Premium Contact Lenses Gray:
Let me tell you at the start itself, these are monthly lenses. Even if you do not use them every day, you do need to discard them in a month. That is the main reason I keep trying new lens every time because I like to explore the designs. I like to stick to grey, brown and hazel mostly since they suit my skin tone. They really amp up my makeup and look. I cannot imagine going somewhere important without wearing my favortie colored lenses.
This grey is a very natural light grey, it does have a circled rim that would make your eyes appear bigger. This is the reason it looks so natural to me. They look like I was born with this color to my eyes. These lenses feel petal soft and if you clean them well, rinse and soak, they feel very comfortable to wear anytime during the month. You have to make sure there is no grime or makeup on your lens, ever! It will scratch your eyes and will make wearing lens painful over prolonged periods if you are not careful.
Lastly, I would say this would suit warm to cool skin tones since this lens really blends in with my natural eye color since the lens does not have a very stark bright grey tone to it. For a natural-colored eye look or day wear, this is ideal for our Indian skin tones.
Pros of Bausch and Lomb Lacelle Premium Contact Lenses Gray:
- Petal soft contact lenses.
- Lasts for a month.
- Natural grey color.
- Good for warm and cool skin tones.
- Good for day wear too.
- Blends well with natural eye color.
Cons of Bausch and Lomb Lacelle Premium Contact Lenses Gray:
- Does not have a darker rim, so it does not make your eyes look bigger.
- Only a month of usage, so not pocket friendly.
- Needs maintenance for the sake of our eyes.
Tips From My Personal Experience with Contact Lenses:
- It’s not at all difficult to insert a lens if it’s absolutely clean off of all dust particles
- Always use fresh solution for storing and rinsing your lenses.
- Always wash hands and keep them lint free before handling lenses.
- As an option, I keep hand sanitizers in the car and near dressing mirrors if I don’t want to wash hands and dry them when pressed for time. Himalaya Hand Sanitizer clearly mentions usage for lens handling.
- Wear them for 7 to 8 hours maximum and remove them as soon as you come home.
- Always travel with your lens case along for any emergencies.
- Always carry a tiny solution bottle while traveling.
- For emergencies, try carrying hand wipes too, you never know when they can come in handy for removal and insertion of fresh lenses.
- Wash, rinse and dry your lens case, although it’s best to replace the lens case once in a month like I do. You can easily get new lens case for less than 50 rupees at any eye care practitioner/shop.
- Try using eye drops meant for lens wearers for moistening eyes.
- Always take down the time of your wear of lens and frequency of usage so that these can be discarded in time to avoid any dearth of oxygen to eyes.
- These are so comfortable that you will forget wearing glasses, hence get your number checked, and order one for yourself with the correct power like I did.
Bausch and Lomb Lacelle Circle Soft Contact Lenses Grey
Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Circle Brown Color Lens
Bausch + Lomb Color Contact Lenses Brown
Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Colors Monthly Disposable Contact Lenses – Grey
How To Choose Colored Contact Lens For Eyes
Fresh Look Colorblends Amethyst Contact Lens
Ciba Vision FreshLook ColorBlends Gray Contact Lens